•13•

~chapter 13~

*isabelle's POV*

Wait water?

I immediately opened my eyes to be greeted by no one other than Flynn.

Wait Flynn?

"Flynn?" He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "No I'm the grim reaper here to take your soul, of course I'm Flynn." He rolls his eyes and i huff in annoyance at his sarcastic comment.

"Why are you here no wait how did you even get in here?" He sighs before sitting down on my now slightly soaked bed.

"I have a spare key to your house."

"What?"

"I have a spare key to your house." He repeats calmly as if that statement wasn't creepy.

"Ok look, i get that we're best friends but why the hell do you have a spare key to my house?" I groan in annoyance and he sighs before standing up. I look up at him in confusion and he just stares at me blankly.

"I'm not gonna answer that but what I will tell you is that there is a man waiting for you in your living room. But before you go all kill mode on me, he said he knows you and you knew him too. Some guy named Zachary i think? Whatever he's been waiting in front of your door since 8:00 in the morning." I took a quick glace at the alarm clock near my bed and saw that it was 11:30 in the morning.

"Holy shit."

"Yea damn right holy shit you made a dude wait for 4 damn hours. No wonder you cant get a boyfriend." I pout at his offensive comment and he realizes that he had insulted me. I'm not the type to be an "ok you can insult me and I'll be ok with it" I'm more of a "I'll act like i dont care about it but I'll start thinking about everyday until i go crazy and start crying" kind of person when someone insults me. Call me sensitive but that's just what it is.

"Hey look i was kidding, you will find a guy soon dont take it personally." He tries to comfort me but i shoo him out.

"Ok but that guy ain't leaving so." I shook my head as a sign that i want him to leave and he understood it well.

"Take care izzy." He smiles as he leaves my bedroom.

"Ugh." I groan and I felt my wet bed. Did he really need to splash water on me?

"Oh wait Zachary!" I quickly got out of bed and straight to the toilet.

As I'm getting ready I suddenly smell an amazing aroma of what seems to be bacon. Beef bacon. My favorite. I quickly finished straightening my hair as i made my way down to my kitchen.

And there i see a man with incredibly broad shoulders cooking me a breakfast meal.

I check the clock located right above my fridge to see 12:03 p.m. Ok so maybe a little over breakfast but that doesn't matter.

"Hey Zachary." I greeted and boom. There he was. No one other than....

Wait....

Connor?

___________________________

Hehehehe i haven't been updating a lot have i? Here's a smol filler update for y'all ❤️️ ALSO thank you for reading this book :3 sometimes i feel totally unmotivated to do these stuff but hey, i gotta finish what i start right? That's all! Byez~