•15•

~chapter 15~

*Isabelle's Pov*

What's connor doing here?

"Any explanation why you're here?" I ask while taking a seat at the dining table.

"Making breakfast for you and also, you promised to go out with me today remember." He pouts a bit and i let out a small giggle.

"What are you making by the way? Jt smells amazing." I compliment his cooking while walking over to see what he was making me.

"Nuh uh uh. Go sit down. You aren't allowed here." I raised my eyebrows and fold my arms.

"I'm sorry but are you telling me I'm not allowed to enter my own kitchen?" He looks at me with an expression I couldn't read well. Maybe in between scared and uncomfortable.

"Ok I'm sorry please sit down." He says softly and i laugh a bit. Is he intimidated by me? How cute.

"Dont burn my kitchen." I yelled from the dining table.

He looks back at me and smirks.

"No promises." He answers while sending me a wink. Men.

-

"Mmm these are soooo good." I continue to stuff my mouth with beef bacon and Connor laughs. "Thank you. And by the way, chew with your mouth close. It's not ladylike." I roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever."

-

"Connor where are we?" I looked around as i see a bunch of animals running freely.

"A farm." I scrunch my eyebrows. A farm?

"Aren't farms usually dirty and smelly?" I question him as we get out of the car.

"No those are just stereotypes. Farms are usually a very airy place where you can relax and just have fun." I nod at his words

"But why are we at a farm?" He tilts his head to the side and stares at me.

....

"Um connor?" He blinks and shakes his head. Weird.

"What was that?" I ask laughing at how cute it was

"Forget that it was nothing." He sheepishly smiles at me showing his teeth and his side dimples. Funny how i never really noticed them

"You have really nice dimples." He looks at me and cocks an eyebrow.

I covered my mouth with my hand after realizing what i just said l. God dammit Isabelle! What's wrong with you?

"S-sorry that just came out and i-" he cuts me off. "Dont worry. I like your dimples too."

Wait what?

"What dimples?" I dont have dimples. What is he talking about?

"You're dimples."

"I dont have dimples."

"Yes you do."

"No i dont."

"Yea you do."

"Nuh uh" i shake my head

"Then explain that." He points at my cheek and i now know what he's talking about.

"Ohhhh THAT!" I laugh

"It's not a dimple." I smile making my "dimple" more visible.

"Then what is it?"

"It's a cut." Suddenly my smile disappears and memories of how i cut that small cut on my cheek. Many people have told me how cute my "dimple" looks but it wasn't a dimple. It was a small yet very deep cut.

The memory made my eyes start to water.

"Hey Izzy you okay?" I shook my head and wipe the tear that managed to escape.

"You sure you're ok?" I nod my head as i look at my toes

"Hey connor?"  He hums in reply. I tilt my head looking at him.

"Wanna get a donut?"

______________________________

I haven't been doing a good job at writing this story and i feel horrible;-; I'm really sorry for these past boring fillers. I have ideas for whatever is gonna happen in the future of this story but I'm pretty sure the story would be very long so i hope you guys dont mind ❤️️ that's all byez~