•12•

~chapter 12~

*isabelle's pov*

*ques the annoying sound alarm*

I hop out of my bed and scramble up to get ready. I jumped into the shower only to be greeted by bloody hot water.

"aaAAAHH" i screech as soon as the burning hot water glaze my skin. I immediately hop out of the shower and as soon as i do, i trip over my own feet and fall to the ground.

"oOW??" My rub my butt as i try to get back up. I place my hands on the counter in my bathroom to pull myself up, only to have my hairdryer fall on my head.

"CAN THIS DAY BE ANY MORE ABUSIVE TO ME?? ITS NOT EVEN 9 IN THE MORNING AND I ALREADY HAVE TWO BRUISES ON MY BODY." I yell in frustration and i try to get up again.

I quickly took a shower, this time making sure the temperature isn't too hot. I pace around my room looking for my car keys as well as my house keys.

"Damn being a 19 year old girl who's living all by herself is hard as fuck." I mentally slap myself for cursing. Well i do it all the time anyway.

As soon as i get ahold of my keys, I'm out of the house.

"I can't believe he got me a car." I whisper to myself as i click the button on the keys making the car beep, notifying the doors are unlocked.

I hop into the car zoom my way to sweet caffeine.

The ride was pretty fast considering the cafe wasn't that far in the first place.

I walk into the cafe and my eyes lands on a pair of eyes that I've grown to admire. I smile and make my way to him.

"Hey." He greets and before i could reply he places a soft kiss on my lips. Taken aback I didn't kiss back until i felt his arms wrap around my waist. I smile as i kiss him back lovingly. He breaks the kiss and smiles at me.

"I missed you." He pouts making me giggle. I playfully smack his arm and he winces in "pain"

"Um oW?? What was that for?" He questions and i giggle at his cute behavior. "It's only been a day and you're already acting as if I've been gone for more than a year." His face seems shocked and I mentally laugh at it.

"Dont make me think about you leaving for a year." He warns. "I can't even bare thinking of you being gone for a week. I don't think I would survive not having you with me for a year. That would be hell. I'd rather be put in jail." I raise an eyebrow at his last statement.

"Jail?" I question. He nods and i laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Oh he's adorable.

"You being in jail means you would be away from me too honey." I playfully whisper to him leaving him speechless for a minute.

"Well you could always visit me you know?" He folds his arms at me and i rest my back on the soft cushion like chair.

"I'm a busy girl, sweety." I reply back.

"What does a 19 year old girl do that keeps her so busy? Huh? Explain please."

"I work part time at the newspaper company, i live by myself meaning i need to clean up my house all by myself, I'm currently looking for a university that would accept me even though I might be a little late considering the tight schedule i have" I explain to him and he gives a small nod. But i can tell that nod was mocking me.

"And on top of all of that, i need to get my daily coffee." I smile. He facepalms himself. "Why am i in love with you again?" He asks me and i smile at him.

"That's for you to answer and for me to find out, lover boy." I wink at him. He gently grabs the sides of my face and i look back at him.

"I already know the answer actually." He whispers, lips close to mine. "And that is?" I ask back. He gives me a warm smile that melts my heart as he comes closer and closer to me. "Because no one lights up my world better than you." And with that he places a soft and loving kiss on my lips. I kiss him back instantly as I suddenly felt water on me. Cold, cold, water.

Wait, water?

_____________________________

Updates at 6 in da morning??
Author-nim wyd? -.- ALSO Coffee Love reached 100 reads! YAY!! I'm happy :3 but... I'm starting to feel a little unmotivated to write these lmao. Idk man holidays just get to me ;-; kidding what am I saying? Anyways here's your update smol beans. That's all byez~