No Longer Alpha (secret involved!)

Elder Kenan POV

I saw Elder Bryon lead Micheal to the meeting room so I excused myself from the group of Leaders I was talking to and made my way there. I saw all of the Elders and nodded. Micheal looked around in confusion.

"What's going on?"

I smiled but it didn't calm him down. I looked at Elder Myler. He nodded and the rest of us stepped back. This only caused to freak out even more.

"What the hell are you doing?!" When Elder Myler's hands touched his chest. He tried to push him away but Elder Myler had abilities beyond a normal wolf. Including an Alpha so he used ancient magic that held him in place.

"Unhand me you fool!" he yelled while putting as much of his Alpha voice into it as he could. It had no effect on Elder Myler, of course.

Finally though, Elder Myler began draining his power from him until his Alpha voice became no more. Micheal slumped down in exhaustion and panted.

"Wh-What did you do to me?"

Elder Myler smiled and from the look on his face you'd think it was so common and normal that it was most likely apart of his everyday routine. Like an excersise and diet plan or something.

"I took away your Alpha power."

"You can't do that!"

I stepped forward and glared at him.

"You don't and never did deserve the title of Alpha. It always was and forever is suppose to got to the first born which is your brother."

He glared back. "My brother is dead."

Elder Myler laughed. "Oh, I assure you fratellino. I am very much alive."

Micheal stared at him in shock. He shakenedly got on his feet and smiled in disbelief.

"Grande fratello,"(2) he whispered as he stumbled towards Elder Myler and reached out his hand. Elder Myler moved out of the way and Micheal fell down.

There was knock on the door and we all jumped in surprise. I opened it and looked to see my beautiful wife and mate. I walked out and closed the door while she tried to see past me.

"What is it dear mate?" I asked.

"Alpha Micheal's wife grows worried. Is the meeting done dear husband?"

I kissed her on the cheek. "A few more minutes my sweet." I gestured towards where Kevin was sitting. Or better yet sleeping. "Wake Kevin and when he is here the meeting will nearly be complete."

She smiled and nodded. I watch her beautiful back side and my pants grow a bit stiff. Damn it! The things she does to me. I walked back in and saw Elder Bryon helping Micheal into a chair.

"I thought you were dead. How is this possible?"

Elder Myler grinned. "That's exactly what father wanted you to think. He wanted you to think that nothing stood in the way of you becoming Alpha."

"Why?"

He shrugged. "That I don't know. There's many reasons. One of them was to test your ability to care for the pack but you didn't."

Micheal's eyes blazed with anger. "Of course I did! That lousy pack would have fallen apart without me!"

We all laughed. Elder Myler cleared his throat of laughter before speaking again.

"I think it they would have done better without you. All of the members ages 18 and up had to get jobs and move out because of your stupid gambling debts and you want to sit there and say they would be nothing without you? You truly sicken me."

Another knock came at the door and I answered it. Kevin stood there and he looked tired.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Perfectly fine."

I opened the door. "Come in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so now we know that Kevin has an uncle who is an Elder.  Told you there was a secret. I also need to confess that I am truly making this up as I go. Sad but true. I'll try to upload He is mine and I am his but I've been feeling tired and restless. Anyway I guess this is it. Peace.