Sex with friends

Merit's POV

When Jake finally got to the house I almost jumped for joy. Key word being almost. I felt happy to see him but all I could do was smile. I made sure to fix myself up before he came. When he sat down I got a whiff of his scent and he really didn't do a good job of hiding the scent of sex that was still on him. I was going to say something but a knock came to the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Ahit, Young Mistress," came the reply.

I grinned and told her to bring it all in. She came in with a cart of food. Most of the stuff on it I didn't even ask for.

Jake whistled. "Who ordered room service?"

"I did. Are you hungry?"

"Not really but I'll eat anyway."

I giggled and motioned for Ahit to leave. Once she was gone I got and pulled the cart closer. Sitting down on my bed again I looked for the ice cream and opened it.

Jake stared at me and his eyes became lustful. It didn't scare me but it did make me feel uncomfortable.

"Jake? What's wrong?"

"Do you remember the day I didn't return your affections?"

Why would he ask me that? Of course I remember. It hurt so bad. Even more than being rejected by Kevin, which is strange because he's my mate. And nothing can compete with a bond broken by a mate.

"The reason I did it was because I felt I wasn't good enough for you."

"What?"

"I know it seems strange but you're so beautiful and you honestly have no idea how many heads you turn when you walk down the street. I mean all you have to wear is jeans, a t-shirt, a bit of mascara and suddenly you're the finest thing in Saint Louis."

He covered his head with his hand and I smiled. I got up and pulled him from the chair and made him lie on the bed. I sat on top of him and whispered in his ear.

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

I moved his hand and kissed him. My head lay on his chest and tears came to my eyes.

"Make love to me."

He looked at me and smiled.

********************************************************************************

After about 3 hours we finished. I felt guilty and wanted to cry again. But I didn't. What would be the point? This was something I wanted. I honestly felt like a complete whore. Having meaningless sex with guys just to get rid of the pain. I couldn't do this anymore. I wanted him. I needed him. I got up and looked down at Jake. He sleep peacefully.

I never told him about Katie and Keven kissing and I didn't want to. But I still wonder if he found out and what he did. I took a shower and put on jeans, a t-shirt, and a bit of mascara deciding to test out what Jake said. I looked at my phone and saw it was half an hour till midnight. I rushed down the stairs with tears in my eyes. Servants that saw me past tried to stop me and ask what was wrong but I just pushed them out of the way. I needed to get to Kevin and now!

When I made it to the forest I shifted and ran while crying. The music was so loud and what I saw on in front of the mansion made me pass out. There stood my one true love kissing his newly marked girlfriend and slipping a ring on her finger. It was too much. I had trouble breathing and it felt like I was about to die. The more I tried to get air the worse it got. I felt my heart beat slow down and I was hugged by darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it. I'm actually quite shocked that I have so many likes and reads. Never expected that. I also never expected one of my stories on the home page. Yay! But thanks to everyone who voted and commented on my story! Means a lot to me. If you every get bored with this one check out Never again will you hurt me. Anyway guess this is it. Peace.