Epilouge part 2

Kevin POV

After seeing Merit I walked out of the room and saw my mom and Melissa talking. I looked over to the right and Merit's father glared at me. He said something in Greek of Latin but I didn't know what it was. I shrugged it off and walked over to my mom. I kissed her on the cheek and squeezed Melissa towards me.

She protested but that only made me apply more pressure. My mom raised an eyebrow in question but Melissa just smiled weakly. My mom sighed.

"We were just talking about the future pups."

"Future pups?" I turned to Melissa. "You're pregnant?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

I let her go. Things were just getting crazier by the second.

"Get your things. We have a flight in the morning."

"What about the funeral? Can't I say goodbye to my own father first?"

"Once everything is settled we will have the funeral near own home and then say good bye. I promise."

"If I were you Alpha, I wouldn't make promises I can't keep."

She began to walk away but I pulled her back.

"I won't have my future wife running off by herself. What if something happened to you?"

"As if you cared," she responed bitterly.

I sighed because she was partially right. A part of me cared but another part of me didn't care at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wedding Day

I walked through the mansion and finally made it to Melissa's room. I knocked and heard voices whispering.

"It's the master! What should we do? She's not ready!" said a paniced voice.

"Go answer it!" I heard Melissa say.

Soon the servants inside began to bicker and after 2 or 3 minutes my patience began to wear thin. I knocked again with more force.

I heard scrambbling and when the door opened there stood Melissa. Her hair was all over and she stood in a night gown. I looked behind her and saw various female servants with brushes, pins, and combs in their hands.

"Alpha. I'm almost ready."

I growled. "Almost isn't good enough, do you understand? Be ready in less than an hour, alright?"

Her head hung in shame and she sighed. I smiled on the inside at her submission. I moved her hair out her face and lifted her head. I wiped a few tears and smiled gently.

"Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Alpha."

I nodded and walked away. I took my coat from a male servant by the front door. When I reached for the handle I was suddenly tackled by two little boys. I smiled at them. Logan and Ethan. The joy of my life. Logan favored his mother in so many ways but I could tell he would make an excellent beta one day.

Strong, dependable, and always had his brother's back. Ethan favored his mother a lot as well but only personality wise. My looks and ablity to be stern when need be was something he definitely inheirited from me. Definitely alpha material.

"Where are you going Papa?" Logan asked.

I smiled. "To visit your grandpa."

"Can we come too Papa?" Ethan asked excitedly.