o n e

a s t r i d 

------------------

A gang is the same as a wolf pack; gang members do not use their energies in friendship with one another, for they do not know what friendship is. If they are united, it is by the common bond of a desire to attack their world.

  ------------------  

"Why were you trying to kill me?"

I stared into his dark, gloomy eyes. Rage possessed them like a poisonous demon.

Rogue wasn't one for mercy.

I didn't reply, only angering him more.

I should've killed him when I had the chance.

"Why were you trying to kill me?!" He shouted again, his hand flying out to hit me. I managed to loosen Thunders hold on me so I could kick him down before getting hit.

After hearing the loud smack as Rogue hit the floor, I smiled tiredly.

God, I'm getting too old for this shit.

"I'm going to ask one more time. Why were you trying to kill me?" I grinned, my eyes closing for a split second.

"I was hired to." I breathed out, exhaustively. His face went red with rage, he looked like a tomato. Thunders grip tightened on my arms and I laughed. "Chill out, dude. Just take me to a cell so I can sleep or something. Haven't you got a meeting to be getting on with?"

"We were until you came and ruined it." His eyes were cold as he stared at me. "You have no idea who I am, do you? Who hired you? Who even are you?" Rogue hissed, his spit coming out and missing my face by inches.

Ew, that's disgusting.

"Now that's a secret." I teased. "As for who I am. I'm surprised you don't remember me, Rio."

Recognition danced within his eyes, soon being greeted by Rogues most famous devil- Mischief.

"My princess, you've certainly changed." He comments, he examined me this time. Searching for weapons. Admiring my body. I couldn't tell.

Probably both.

"As have you."

"Which name is it now then? Alisa? Kristin? Isabella?" He taunted painfully, grinning ear from ear.

It's a shame that I didn't find any humor in his statement.

"Astrid." I told him slowly, "Astrid Cleveland."

He sent me a knowing gaze at the name, smirking.

I was almost proud at the reputation I had managed to make for myself in a short amount of time.

"Well, Astrid," He put extra emphasis on my name. "You should know that I, leader of the strongest gang in our state, cannot be merciful to anybody, not even an old friend." He looked over to someone stood behind me while speaking, as if trying to torment them.

Weird.

"So I have no other choice than to suggest a death penalty. Wouldn't you agree, Mr Valentine?" Rogue addressed someone behind me. A click was heard as somebody moved forward until they were facing me.

I gazed up.

Our eyes met and suddenly it was as though we were alone in a crowded room.

Forest green eyes.