n i n e t e e n

a s t r i d

------------------

You can call anyone you want a traitor as long as you're the one holding the pen.

  ------------------  

"Devil, no!" A scream shook the walls, Scarlett stared at me before running towards the screech.

Walking into the 'Space' room, the one room designated for people who wanted to get away from everyone else, I was greeted by a gruesome sight. Shae and River struggle to hold Devil back as he fought desperately to reach the boy covered in blood on the floor.

With a knife lay next to him.

The mop of bleach blond hair gave away Devils victim.

Alexi was kneeling next to Jayce, her hands putting pressure on his stomach. Devil continued struggling against Shae and River while the rest of the gang stood back and watched the scene.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

Jesus fucking Christ, can she shout any louder?

I stifle a laugh, causing Rebecca to direct a quick glare at me.

"Well." I rolled my eyes before sarcastically saying, "We were just playing a lovely game of hopscotch, how about you, our so fearless leader?"

"What have I told you about respect?" She growled at me, causing the gangs attention to turn onto us.

I stepped forward.

"Respect has to be earned, Clarke. Remember that." I hissed, my hands beginning to shake.

I'm tired of her treating me like shit. I'm a Viper now, and she better fucking accept that.

"Will you both shut up and help us?!" Shae shouted, frustration picturing his face. He continued to struggle holding Devil back.

"Devil, calm down or I'll put you in the cells." Rebecca threatened, watching him closely. I tried to stop myself from laughing, I couldn't wait to see how he'd react.

I can assure every motherfucker in this world that Devil definitely didn't disappoint.

He froze, turning around to look at her, his eyes blazing with fury. In a second, he had Shae on the floor with a bloody nose and River backing away. He approached Rebecca slowly, another knife appearing in his hands.

"Jayce is with The Scars. Jayce is with the people who killed my family, who killed Oli's family, who tortured Erin. Unless you want to end up like him then I suggest you shut up. Now." He growled, fingers gripping onto the knife like all he wanted to do was to engrave it into someone's skin.

"Dev-"

"No, Bec! I heard you and Lexi talking about it. There's a traitor, and I know it's Jayce." Devil protested, glaring in the blond haired boys direction. Alexi and Dylan was bandaging his stomach while Jayce groaned in pain.

"You're fucking crazy, Devil. He needs to be put in a madhouse." River grabbed Devil again before he dived on Jayce. Jayce laughed again, his taunting voice aimed at Devil once again. "You're insane."

Rebecca signed, looking to Alexi even though Lexi's main focus was on Jayce's wounds. Her hands were shaking at she wrapped the bandage across his stomach, tears were running down her cheeks.

"Devil, the traitor is just a thought because of what's been happening. We think that there might be a traitor who was working with The Scars and another gang." Rebecca signed again.