Where you all hate Robert

Gerard was sat on Frank's bed, nipping at the skin surrounding his finger nails. His space looked so unlived in, the bed perfectly made and not a single thing out of place. As frank made his way up the stairs Gerard quickly tensed but then relaxed again when he realized it was only Frank. "Alright well I just gotta pack up some stuff." Frank muttered mostly to himself while rummaging around in the night stand. He really didn't have much to pack, he only had three outfits. The things that were a necessity though, seemed to be missing. Now the withdrawals were finally catching up with him and he needed the pills more than ever.

He tore apart the room in search of the capsules, he could of sworn they were in the nightstand. "Um... did you... touch anything?." He asked Gerard, attempting to conceal his panic. Gerard just shook his head and continued to be immersed with his finger nails.

Frank mumbled incoherent words to himself as he checked under the bed for the third time, hearing his blood pounding in his ears. "Everything alright up here?" A low voice came from the doorway. Frank whirled around with widened eyes to see Robert smirking back at him. "Uh... yeah." Frank stammered. He knew it. He knows he has the pills. He knows his secret. "Hey, can I talk to you in private?" Robert asks with the smirk still plastered to his face. Franks hand suddenly get clammy as he follows him out of the room. Had he told anyone? Is he going to? He could get fired! This job is all he has in life.

"Were you looking for something?" Robert says in an artificial tone. God, he just wants to punch the smug look right off his face. Franks never liked him, everything was a competition to him. If Frank saved someone, he had to rescue twice as many people and save the entire continent of Africa.

He reaches into his pocket, revealing the little tablets. "I know what your hiding Iero," he says as he tossed the pills to Frank. "No, I haven't told anyone, but I will." He states taking a step forward, looming over Frank, menacingly. "What do you want." Frank asks, willing to do anything to keep his job.

"Back down." He growls almost touching Frank with how close they are. Franks eyebrows furrow and Robert sighs exasperatedly. "Either quit or stop being such a hero." He explains, jabbing a finger into Franks chest who was taken aback by this statement. His eyebrows now come together in anger instead of confusion. "That's not what this is about Robert!" He yelled, waving his hands around aimlessly. "This is about helping people!" He explained as his face turned red. Robert only smirked. "If that's how you feel." He said, waving the pills in Franks face. Frank sighed, defeated. "Whatever, I'm taking a week off anyway." He said huffing and returning back to Gerard not before snatching the capsules out of Roberts hand.

"Let's go." He growled, gathering his things and making his way out the door. Gerard followed shyly behind, afraid of the man he was going home with, who was fuming. He seemed to compose himself as they made their way to the table at which most of the workers were seated.

"Well guys," he started, grabbing their attention and glancing down at his suitcase. "I've decided to take a week off." He explained, at which most of them smiled sadly. Of course they were going to miss him but they knew he really needed this. "Oh um... this is Gerard." He said as Gerard cowered behind him, waving slightly. He clung to Frank like a lifeline as they said their goodbyes, only seeming to trust him.

I haven't updated in like 6 years omg I'm sorry