Exciting

Of course, with Frank's luck, the one beam of sunlight coming into the room decided to shine straight into his eyes, ripping him out of his peaceful sleep. He attempted to move but was sandwiched between an unconscious Gerard and the sofa, leaving him immobile.

He sighed contently, the scene all to familiar. Though, the last time this happened, Frank didn't have the guts to wrap his arm around Gerard's torso and bury his face in the back of his neck, taking in the pleasant scent of unwashed hair. But not just anyone's hair, it was Gerard's hair and that made it ten times better.

The taller man sighed also, having been awake for a longer time. Coming to consciousness only because he was just excited by the thought of talking to Frank and watching the way his eyebrows furrowed when he spoke about a serious topic, but of course, he saw it in his dreams.

He flipped over onto his alternate side and buried his face into Frank's warm chest. He never though he would be so content; getting suffocated by someone's shirt but there he was, doing it voluntarily. He felt strong arms sling around his back knowing he was safe, not thinking about mikey, the fire, bob, only Frank.

"Good morning." Frank's voice was coarse with sleep as Gerard sunk further into Frank's arms. He mumbled something into his shirt, Frank guessed it was a greeting, muffled by the cloth. "Want coffee?" Frank asked, pulling the blanket over their shoulders.

Gerard nodded at the mention of coffee, but then shook his head realizing in order to get the coffee Frank had to leave and he definitely didn't want that. Frank chucked and agreed to five more minutes until the phone decided to decend them to three.

They both groaned as Frank rolled over Gerard and onto the floor with a thump, reaching the phone just in time. "Hello?" He asked into the line that held heavy, awaiting breaths.

"Gee?"

"Who is this?"

"Mikey."

I'm sorry it's so short I need to gather my thoughts BUT I DID PROMISE FRIDAY HAAA