Fight figh fiht

As they arrived at the firehouse, Frank noticed only Ray, Brendon, Pete, and of course, Robert were working. He rolled his eyes, just thinking about the rude man he really didn't want to converse with today. He decided the only solution to this problem was to avoid it like any other obvious answer.

"Okay, we've just got to be in and out really quick, alright?" He turned to Gerard, seeming anxious. Gerard, of course, was not dumb. He did overhear the conversation him and Robert had had last week and the blackmail that had been held over his head. "Is Robert here?" Gerard asked innocently as he gazed around at the parking lot. Frank's eyes only widened after Gerard had questioned him.

"Umm, yeah, why?" He answered and replied rhetorically, Gerard just rolled his eyes and exited the vehicle, pausing for Frank to catch up. From then on he was glued to his side as they entered the building and was greeted warmly by Brendon, who of course, also missed his colleague. "Hey Frank! We miss you here!" He exclaimed, instantly bringing him into a bone crushing hug, but what else would one expect from Brendon.

"I miss you guys too!" He gasped out as they pulled away from each other and Ray entered the room with the same greetings, Brendon, having to get back to work. Frank tried to stay in the conversation and seemed to be doing alright, slightly distracted by Gerard's arm brushing his. "Has everything been running smoothly without my expert leadership skills?" He attempted to appear intimidating but failed as Gerard almost giggled beside him.

Ray just chuckled and shook his head, he really did miss Frank. He was humorous when he needed to be and brave at the best of times. "Yes, everything's been fine, but you know..." Ray recapped as he rolled his eyes and nodded in Roberts direction who was watching tv on the couch. Frank's heart rate instantly sped up at the sight of him, remembering the threat that he was given.

"Well, I'm just here for my paycheck." Frank explained, yearning to get out of there as soon as possible. Not that he didn't like his colleagues, but Robert was really getting to him. He felt Gerard lean in closer, as if he knew what was going on inside of Frank's head and that he just wanted a hand to hold. "No problem dude, I'll go grab it for you." Ray smiled, but Frank could tell he didn't want him to leave quite yet.

Just as quickly as Ray had left the room, Robert was in front of Frank, staring daggers down at him. "Welcome back." He said annoyed. "I'm not staying." Frank brushed it off and attempted to talk to Gerard with a pleading look in his eyes, but was pushed backwards by the hulking man. "Seriously dude," Frank exasperated, reckoning ignoring the problem was not going to work. "I'm not even doing anything to you." He growled but was met with a shadow over him.

"I'm done with your shit Iero," he snarled, stepping even closer as Gerard's warmth almost dissapeared from his side. "You just walk in here like you own the fucking place-" He went on, seeming to get even possibly more angered so Frank decided to try and push his luck. "Cause I'm better than you." Frank smirked, but instantly regretted it as a fist met the side of his face, forcing him to stumble backwards.

Gerard was instantly in his sight with wide eyes asking him if he was alright but he was more than alright, this, was his intention. Ray had finally entered the room watching everything going down. "What the fuck." He questioned as he put two and two together and threw Robert an evil stare that could crumble buildings. "You wait till I tell everyone about this you are fucking gone." Ray smirked finally having a reason to fire Robert and rushed to Frank's side.

"You okay?" He asked but knew he was fine, Frank was strong, and he admired him for that. "Yeah I'm fine." Frank smiled genuinely, realizing they were both on the same wavelength and they wouldn't have to put up with Robert any longer.