Ah its happening

Frank placed his hands softly on each side of Gerard's face, not really for support, mostly to just show him he was there. Gerard just sat paralyzed, was this really happening? The man he's been admiring for over a week was now acting the way he did in his fantasies. But did he really want this? Did he really want to fuck up another thing in his life?

Gazing back into Frank's eyes he realized he did. He finally registered there's two people in this equation and Frank needed him just as much as he needed him. The words started to sink in as everything went into slow motion and Gerard saw it.

He saw the change. The light in his ireses, the thing Gerard completes. The sincerity in the firefighters words. This wasn't a joke, nor a lie, this was real. Gerard gripped onto Frank's biceps as they both leaned in closer and lips finallly collided.

It felt like an eternity before Frank decided to be the one to move first, although they were both completely content on just touching. Gerard's grip loosened and eventually placed his hand on Frank neck, finally able to touch the scorpion tattoo he's gaped at for so long.

Everything was gone. There was no Mikey, no fire, no Robert. There was only Frank and Gerard, and that's all they needed. Gerard wasn't worrying about what was happening next, he was just kissing Frank. They just let themselves get lost in it, falling into the temporary black hole that they both needed.

Unfortunately, the kiss was cut off when they both decided air was starting to become a necessity and their teeth began to get in the way from smiling anyway. This is the first time Frank could observe Gerard closely without it seeming too creepy, as the other was doing the same thing. His tiny teeth made Frank grin even wider and he noticed the minute, almost nonexistent, freckles scattered over his cheeks.

"You're beautiful." He let slip before it even registered in his mind, allowing his hands to slide down and intertwine them with the others. Gerard's face flushed as his smile grew wider and he shook his head. The motion was small but Frank definitely noticed it and furrowed his eyebrows.

He already knew Gerard had these problems with himself but he wanted him to see. He wanted him to see he was so perfect. But he also wanted to to beat up the person who made him believe he wasn't.

Deciding he didn't want to get into this right now, he placed his head on Gerard's shoulder and sighed. "Wait, what were we doing before..." he trailed off as he smiled uncontrollably once more, also feeling Gerard's mouth twist upwards on the top of his head.

"I don't know... probably watching a movie." He chuckled as he tucked his legs under himself. "Oh, we could continue that," Frank nodded as he grabbed the remote and smirked. "But maybe this time we could be more..." he tapered off, pulling Gerard onto his chest as their legs intertwined and Gerard buried his face into the firefighters neck.

Thank you guys for 1k!!! This fic was mostly for me to get my thoughts out and stuff but I'm glad y'all enjoy it!