BBs

"Are you sure you're okay enough to pick a movie?" Gerard smirked as Frank rolled his eyes, the man would do anything to be able to pick the movie. Of course Frank wanted to give him whatever he desire but he loved to see him beg. "Yes Gerard, I think I'm okay." He nodded for show, then smirked and theatrically fell to the floor, throwing his hands into the air and yelping. He laid motionless on his stomach as Gerard gasped and covered his mouth with his hands to hide his smile, then kneeled next to Frank on the carpet.

"Are you okay Frankie?!" He asked as he rolled the other man onto his back. "Should I call 911!?" He cried as Frank chuckled and gazed up into Gerard's smiling eyes. He thought about kissing him. He really did. It would be the perfect moment to reach up, grab his chin and pull him down onto his lips.

He could tuck his hair behind his ears and caress his cheeks like he's wanted to for so long. But he couldn't. He couldn't ruin this friendship he adores so much, the reason he gets up in the morning. He couldn't stand to have Gerard mad at him, he couldn't have him be awkward around him either. He couldn't win.

Gerard, of course, had parallel thoughts, but not as PG as Frank's and a blush crept onto his cheeks, compelling Frank to smile a small smile. Gerard really couldn't help leaning forward as he subconsciously did and let his body take over, wanting it more than he had wanted that comic book when he was seven. Frank finally realized what was happening just as the doorbell rang and the tension dissolved.

Frank woke himself from his daydream and got up off the floor. "You sure you're okay enough to get the pizza?" Gerard tried to lighten the mood, both dissapointed that their fantasies didn't happen. Frank just chuckled and looked back for maybe a little bit too long.

•~•~•~•

He didn't want to admit it, but his face did begin to sting a bit after about halfway through the crappy thriller Gerard had chosen. The initial adrenaline rush had finally subsided and the pain was becoming more prominent, Robert was a pretty strong dude.

He pondered a solution and eventually brought his iced soda can to the side of his eye, there was definitely going to be some swelling, especially for the next few days, probably even a bruise. But as much as the ache brought him down, it also lightened it up, knowing he wouldn't have to deal with Robert's bullshit anymore.

"You okay?" Gerard asked, taking Frank by surprise as he was drowning in his thoughts. He furrowed his eye brows questioningly as Gerard glanced at the pop can resting on his face. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine," Frank smiled at Gerards adorable concern, "Just... sore." He explained but the other man's troubling look didn't falter. "I'll get you some painkillers." He got up before Frank could argue, not even bothering to pause the movie he may or may not have been watching at all, distracted by the seemingly discomforted man beside him.

Gerard returned with the small capsules and an ice pack, handing them to Frank and inspecting his eye. "Is there swelling or anything?" He asked, Frank smiling at his adorable hospitality. "I'm fine Gee." He assured him, once again immersed in the dark hazel ireses in front of him. Gerard was not so convinced, but let his eyes settle back on the tv screen, but Frank, wishing they were still on his.

Tbh idk where I'm going with this sometimes