It happened im over it

His lips were moving but he couldn't hear. He saw another face come out from behind the pale one in front of him. Patrick, Pete and Ray came into view as Frank began shaking.

Gerard wrapped his arms around him as he broke down. "I...I killed him," he stuttered out as he buried his face in the crook of Gerard neck. "He's dead...c-cause of me." He began to sob as Gerard rubbed Frank's shoulders.

He couldn't get the feeling of the syringe out of his mind. The way it tore straight through the tendons and veins in his neck, just nipping the trachea.

"What happened?" Ray asked slowly as they moved Frank away from the door so Pete and Patrick could investigate the room. Frank took in a shaky breath and explained the events leading up to Charles choking him. Pete inspected his neck, notifying him there might be a bruise but he was all good.

"See baby, it was clearly self defense." Gerard argued as he pushed Frank's hair out of his face, he gazed into the ladders eyes reasuringly. Patrick came out of the room with a set jaw. "He's dead." He confirmed.

"You hit his jugular just right, the shock and, clearly drugs, put him unconscious. He bleed to death." Patrick stated as he pat Frank on the back.

"I'm on you're side," he told him. "You won't get in trouble for this." He reassured him as Pete followed him out the door to make a call. Ray smiled at him which Frank did not return.

"That's pretty badass dude," he pointed out as he helped them up from the disgusting carpet. "It's like an action movie." He laughed, which did make Frank smile because Rays laugh was infectious.

"Not to me while I was dying!" Frank laughed. Knowing this guy wouldn't be missed made him feel a little better. He was just some crazy dude that needed to be stopped. He would be dead if he hadn't acted. "Come down to the station soon, okay? We miss you but I know these past few weeks have been whack." He nodded a goodbye and headed to his truck.

Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's neck and smiled. "Thank you," he whispered, "You're fucking insane but thank you." He kissed him sensually, cupping his cheek and feeling the stubble that was starting to surface.

They maybe be in a rotting house with a dead body in the other room, but Gerard can transport him anywhere. "When does Mikey get discharged?" Frank asked after they pulled away.

"Tomorrow." He answered, messing with Frank's hair. He would never get sick of the rough yet gentle touch of Gerards calloused Fingertips. "Well, looks like we got a spare room to clean, don't we?" He smiled and grabbed Gerards hand, never wanting those fingertips to go.

I don't know anatomy ok, I also came up with everything right now so don't question it