Im literally just holding off cuz idk what im doing

The tile clapped under his rubber soles as he paced maybe a little too loudly, but he couldn't help it. He only had two people in this world, one of them is in the hospital and the other is about to be, or maybe in the ground instead.

"I have to talk to him, go to his house or something before-"

"No Gee," Mikey interrupted with a stern expression. "I can't let you go." He crossed his arms in a manor that would have been terrifying to the older if he wasn't practically attached to the hospital bed with IVs sticking out of his arms.

Gerard only raised his eyebrows with his hip jutted to the side. He really didn't want to fight right now, with his boyfriend in a life or death situation and all. "What should I do Mikey?" He asked exasperatedly as he plopped down on the edge of the bed.

"There's nothing you can do, just let it happen." He replied, rubbing his brother's back.

Gerard suddenly didn't want to be there. He didn't want to be reassured by his pessimistic brother. He didn't want to be stuck in another burning building because this is what the situation was. He was sitting with his knees drawed into his chest while the floor blistered away into nothingness and he fell into the dark depression Frank couldn't save him from this time.

Because he is going to fucking die.

But his paralysis kept him there as the living room sofa ignited before his eyes and his only friend lay unconscious under the smoldering planks. His charred lungs pushed all the air out of them as they shriveled up into useless balloons.

"You okay?" Mikey pulled him from the house as he realizes his hands are shaking tremendously. Gerard shakes his head as he licks his scorched lips that are obviously perfectly hydrated.

"No." He slowly stood up as Mikey warned him but he disregarded the pleas to stay. "I can't just sit here Mikes," he explained, gripping the doorknob with white knuckles. "He saved me and it's time I return the favor." He said, blowing a theatrical kiss to his brother and made his way down the pristine hallway.

The first step was done, but he didn't really know where to go from here. How would Frank find Charles? How would he find Charles? The cool air tousled his hair as he exited the hospital and it whipped his clothes around as the clouds marched across he sky.

He couldn't find him, But maybe someone else could.

I'm sorry I don't update I'm working on it