4

Your POV:

I layed down on my bed as I stared at the autograph Jungkook gave me.

To
Y/n "noona"

  Jungkook "oppa"

Ah, he's mocking me now..

I felt like crying but a smile appeared at my mouth because a part of me found it cute. I hugged it close to my chest and fell asleep just like that.

"NOOOOOOOOO!," I screamed when I woke up and saw the crumpled up poster signed by Jeon Jungkook. Apparently I slept all over it.

My heart shattered as I cried trying to fix the poster.

It was my only merch.. and a signed one on top of that... where will I get it again?

I cried and cried until my brother came up to me.
"Noona.. are you okay?," he looked worried.
I hugged him and cried some more.
"The.. *hiccup* sign *hiccup* is ruined *hiccup*," I barely made it out.
He rolled his eyes. "Ah seriously? I thought you felt sick or something!," he punched me on the head.

"It... was *hiccup* my one *hiccup* and only *hiccup*-," the pain was too real that I started crying all over again. My 11 year old brother just tsk-ed and left his 20 year old sister crying like someone died.

*JEOREO!~~~ ringtone*

"Yeobeosaeyo?" (Hello)
"Ya! Where- Are you crying?," unnie's tone changed.
I wiped my tears on reflex as I answered, "No. Um, what is it?"
"You're late. Get your ass here!"
"But it's Saturday," I protested.
"So? BTS doesn't rest. Why should you?"

She has a point.

"Be there in 30 minutes," I said, feeling guilty.
"That long?"
"Unnie. I'm still in bed...," I got out quickly.
"Hurry up, y/n," she sighed and hung up.

I felt so bad. What if unnie started to regret having me around? No. I'll make it up to her. I can't lose this job.

I put the poster in my bag and internally pulled courage to bring myself to ask Jungkook for a new one.

He'll think I'm crazy.. screw it. He already thinks I'm crazy anyway.

                     🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"You did cry, didn't you? What is it? Did you watch a sad movie again?," unnie asked as soon as she saw me.
"Aniyo!," I replied and then showed her the crumpled sign. "I slept on it," and new tears formed in my eyes.
"Aigoo~," unnie held her laughter as she hugged me. "You can ask for another one. It's totally understandable."
"It is?"
"Well. No. But obviously I hugged it to sleep so..," she finally burst out laughing.
I pouted as I tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall.

"Noona?," Jungkook came towards us. I quickly hid the ruined poster behind myself.
"Yeah?," unnie replied.
"We're here. You can start," he said and unnie nudged me, signalling to ask him.
I mouthed 'not today' and she laughed.

While we walked towards the dressing room, Jungkook suddenly asked, "What're you hiding?"
"Um.. nothing..," I fastened and walked next to unnie, finding the opportunity to stuff it in.

"Ay! Y/n, it's the first time we're seeing you without uniform," Taehyung said causing me to blush. Without uniform? Am I naked?
"Ya what are you saying?," Namjoon smacked his head. "He meant it's the first time we're seeing you in casual clothes," he smiled and I looked at my feet again, feeling Sun for my face.

"Can you do my hair today, y/n?," Hoseok said, plopping down on the seat.
"S-sure," I put my bag to the side and got onto it.
I realized he really did have a long face but such beautiful eyes. And his jaw... I felt myself feel hot again so I concentrated on his luscious hair.
"Did you cry, y/n?," I looked up in the mirror to see hoseok staring at me.
And I was all red. But still, my eyes looked sore, obviously.
"Aniyo.. I'm okay. Just, didn't feel well," I finally made it up.
"You do look sick... is it fever? You're all red," he tilted his head.

I felt a nosebleed coming so I lied, "No! I'm fine... please.. um.. let's jyst work on your hair," and I started combing through his silky locks, aware that I was redder than ever.

Great. At this rate, they'll all know I'm a fan. And they'll not only kick me out, but they'll also think I'm a crazy sasaeng and a liar.

"Whoa... y/n!," Hoseok said and he leaned down to say, "thanks," and then smiled.
I just stood paralyzed feeling like I'd explode any minute.
My breathingwas ragged when I finally smiled back.

"Unnie, be right back," I called to her.
"Oh, okay."

I ran towards the only place I knew of: the water cooler and drank a whole gallon of water to calm the fuck down.

Damn y/n. Keep it up and you'll be fired in no time! Hold your shit together. Fangirl after your duty!

"You know... I really like girls in oversized shirts," I could tell this voice apart in noise. Jungkook.
I turned around. So much for holding your shit together y/n.

"Did you cry?," he asked nonchalantly.
"Huh..? N-no..."
"Then why did you crumple my sign up?," he sounded dead serious.
All I could do was breathe faster as he came towards me.
"H-how did you know?"
"I saw it in your bag. Now answer me, because from where I stand, it looks very insulting," he sounded... insulted and angry.

Of course. From the girl who said she didn't consider him man enough to date, a crumpled up autograph looks like a work of an anti. Why didn't I think of this before?

"I.. well, I slept.. hugging the autograph and didn't realize I actually slept on it until morning... I'm so sorry," my voice cracked. Since day 1, I'd had a rough start with him.

He'll just think it's an excuse because it always happens with him and me.. but it really was my bad luck... Jungkook..

"It's just.. that it's my first autograph ever.. and I was.. too excited.. *hiccup*," I didn't realize I'd started crying again.
Aish jinja! The fuck is wrong with me? STOP CRYING, YOU BITCH!

"Ah sorry..," I wiped my tears away. "You can hate me and fire me.. I totally understand," I said as I felt my heart slowly dying.
"So you don't want my sign? Are you saying you don't want my sign?," He said and I jerked my head up.
1. He was standing too close
2. He was smiling.

I jumped back. He smirked.
"Is that why you were crying?," he raised an eyebrow.
I nodded sheepishly. Only then realizing how stupid I must have sounded.
"You sound like a crazy fan, y/n," he said in a whisper.

Shit.

"But I'm not a sasaeng! I swear to God!," I said with fear in my voice.
He chuckled. "You're not. But you're my crazy fan."
The wind left my lungs and I was pretty sure even he heard my heart skip a beat.
"Do you want my sign, y/n?," he whispered in my ear.
I gulped. Then nodded. I'm not even ashamed, God bless.
"Alright, my fan."

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟