36

Your POV:

"What did Jungkook whisper in your ear?," Yoona asked as soon as I got off the podium.
"Oh well.. you know, happy birthday," I replied vaguely.
"Looked like something else," she pouted and my heart sank. I gave a nervous chuckle.

"What else would he say to me?," I looked resigned and she gave up.

"Show me what he wrote on your photobook," she reached for it and I saw my world crashing down because I didn't know what everybody wrote... it could give me away.

"Hey, it's getting late. We should go or else the food would get cold," sunbae came over as soon as she grabbed my photobook and I took a long sigh of relief.

"Oh yeah! You'll love the food," Yoona rubbed her hands together in excitement.

Praise the Lord for her being so easy to distract.

As Yoona skipped ahead, sunbae winked at me and I smiled gratefully at him. "You go say goodbye while I rev up the car," he patted my shoulder and walked behind Yoona.

"Thank you all, for taking out time to surprise me like this," I said to everyone.

"Oh hell naw gurl, we luv juu! It was no biggie," Jhope tried out an accent and I laughed.

"You've made us look 10x better looking than we actually are. We wanted to do this, ducky," Jimin said and I blushed. Did I even stop blushing?

"Well talk for yourself! I'm handsome already," Jin huffed and RM calmed him down. How are they not a thing?

"I need to get going now, thank you for everything," I bowed down, said goodbye and walked out leaving BTS calming Jin down.

"Don't get too comfy with your sunbae, ducky," someone said in my ear from behind and jumped back, colliding with a sturdy chest.

"Jungkook!," I gasped.

"Wait for me at night," he said and stalked off. I gulped in his wake.

As we reached home, I saw lights shining through the windows. My mom had decorated the dining room.

"Happy birthday!," my mom, her boyfriend and my brother said in unison as I entered the house.

I smiled and hugged my mother.

Sitting on the table were pizzas, pastas, sodas, and a chocolate cake.

Hah, they know me so well. I'm gonna be a fat ass for my birthday.

My mouth watered and I dug in like an escaped prisoner who had been starving for weeks.

Yoona and I danced to BTS and all in all, it was the best birthday I had ever had.

My mom's boyfriend gave me a new cellphone as I awkwardly said thanks while my brother said his presence was my gift. I scoffed.

Yoona gave me a make up set eith instruction manual because I didn't kniw how to apply it and sunbae gave me a these beautiful heart shaped earrings.

I hugged both of them and wiped my tears. I was so happy I could die. I didn't deserve such nice people but oh, I loved them so.

After everyone had gone and I fell on the sofa, utterly exhausted, my mom came up to me. She sat down beside me and took my hand in hers.

"Junhyung is a really nice boy, isn't he?"
I nodded lovingly. He was the best.
"He cares about you so much... this was all his idea, you know. That meeting with BTS, this party. He has such a warm heart. I can tell he cares about you very much," she said meaningfully.

"I know, I'm so glad to have a friend like him. He didn't have to get me a present after he gave me the best gift of arranging the fansign for me," I said, absent mindedly touching the earring in my ear.

"You know," she started but my phone rang. Jungkook.

"Sorry, mom. I have to take this," I said and got up.

"Hello?," I said as soon as I was sure my mom was out of earshot.
"Come outside." And he hung up.

"Mom, I'll be back in like 10 minutes," I said and ran out before she could ask any more.

I came out but couldn't see Jungkook anywhere, so I walked along the street until I saw his black van. I walked up to it and knocked on the window but no one opened up.

"Boo," he whispered in my ear from behind and I turned around, hitting my back with the van.

"Stop doing that!," I protested.

"Who gave you these?," he asked, touching my ear and my breath hitched.
"Sunbae."

He stroked my earlobe without saying anything and my legs started to tremble.

"Why didn't you tell me about your birthday?"
"Well," I gulped because he didn't leave my ear still. "I couldn't think of a way to tell you without sounding like I want a present or something. I originally planned to just hang out with you... but then Yoona and sunbae planned this birthday bash..."

He put his index finger under my chin and made me look into his eyes that shone in the moonlight.

"Let me first give you your present," he pulled a box out of his pocket and turned me around so I was facing the van.

Then he put a locket around my neck. I looked down to see "mine" written in gold on a heart pendant.

"Oh, Jungkook! It's beautiful!," I turned around, and hugged him. "Thank you."

"Happy birthday, my ducky."

"Yes, yours," I whispered against his chest.

"Now, for your punishment," he pulled me away and leaned down to my ear. Then bit the earring off. I shivered out of his grasp so he pinned me to the door of the van.

With his hands on my waist, he kissed my ear, bit it and a weird noise escaped my mouth again. I cupped my mouth.

"I wanna hear you; don't stifle your sounds, ducky. I wanna see how I make you quack."

Oh my.

Then, he started trailing kisses across my jaw towards my lips.

I gasped and looked down.

It doesn't feel like a punishment at all.

"You're so frustratingly cute," he said and taking me by surprise, he kissed me.

With his hip, he pushed me against the van while his kiss deepened. His tongue traced my lower lip and and I gasped, giving his tongue the entry he wanted.

Even though I wasn't falling, I still held on to the back of his shirt for dear life while he devoured me.

Now, it was the best birthday ever.

Pulling away, he said, "so you wanted to spend the day with me?," he smirked. His eyes were dark and had a carnal expression I didn't understand.

I nodded.

"How about I spend the night?"

Holy crap.

Yes, 2 updates in 2 days. You're welcome 😂

Vote, share and comment, ducklings 💕