37

Your POV:

Rubbing my eyes, I woke up to the sunlight seeping through my window.

I didn't want to wake just yet so I turned to my side and buried my face in something that fit my face perfectly.

I pulled away to see Jungkook sleeping soundly next to me and stifled a scream with a fist in my mouth.

Okay, first things first: Jungkook is in my bed... and I was sleeping cuddling him and my face buried in his neck.

Second: I can't fangirl or he'll wake up and my mom will come running upstairs.

So, I let my inner pervert take over and lied back down to examine his perfect features. His plump lips were cherry red and a little swollen, thanks to me (smirk) and his cheek sported a small scar he got as a result of fighting over a videogame.

I traced a finger across it and his eyes moved a little. Maybe he's dreaming? His long eyelashes touched his cheek with his eyes closed.

I wanted to kiss him.

He's sleeping. He'll never know. GO FOR IT!

I leaned in and kissed his lower lip and his arm wrapped around me suddenly, pulling me closer. He was still asleep though, so I hugged him tightly, wrapping him around me... but I jumped away when I saw his bare shoulder... and bare arm... are bare chest!!

I had Jungkook in my bed, and he was naked!!

What happened last night?

                      🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"How about I spend the night?"

Holy- he wants to spend the night!! Here? At my place?

"Erm.." Nice. You go out of words now.

"I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to," he chuckled.

Oh boy, the problem is, I wouldn't not like anything. Jeez. Calm your ass down, bitch. He isn't even touching you right now.

"My.. mom..." I still couldn't make sentences.

"Oh, I'll come up the window. Don't worry." He smiled wickedly and I gulped. Reading my expression, he said, "Ducky, I'll wait for that until we get married. No matter how much I want to do it right now, I won't touch you until you're legally mine. Relax," he said and kissed my forehead.

Just when I thought I couldn't love him any more, he proves me wrong again.

I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. "Wait for me. I'll open the window for you as soon as I go up."

"And I'll kiss you back in your bed," he said huskily. Oh my.

Entering the house, I saw my mom busy doing the dishes. "I'm back!," I shouted over my shoulder as I made my way upstairs.

"Who was it?," she asked.
"Sunbae," I lied and that, oddly satisfied her enough to not ask questions and I walked up, utterly confused.

I changed into my jammies that had chibi BTS characters on them (gifted by Yoona) and opened the window.

No less than 10 minutes after, I saw his hand on my windowsill. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in... and he fell on top of me.

"Hm, someone is eager," he chuckled and I blushed. He eyed me from head to toe and smirked. "I can't say I liked the previous dress... Although you need another set just of Jungkook chibis."

I fumbled with my shirt, my tongue tied as he examined my room. I felt embarrassed now for all of my BTS posters and all.

"And someone was hell bent on making us believe she wasn't a fan," he laughed and I remembered my first day at work. Gosh it seems like an eternity ago.

"Well, ahem. The bed is too small.. you can sleep on it, and I'll take the floor," I said, changing the topic.

He walked towards the bed, without a word and got in. "Tuck me in," he said when he settled. He looked so cute and big in my little bed.

The moment I got close to the covers, however, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me next to him, hugging me tightly.

"The smaller the bed, the closer we can sleep," he kissed the top of my head.

And regardless of my overworking heart, I felt at home. For the first time, instead of fangirling, I wanted to breathe him in, get lost in him... so I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled in his neck.

Covering us up, he wrapped himself around me such that I felt like I'd be a part of him.

"You know, from the day you wore that red dress on our first date, I had wanted to know you better. The thought that you knew everything about me that makes for knowing a person, made me think I didn't even know that much about you. How you are as a person, that we'll both know in time about each other... but I don't even know what your favorite color is. I want to know you better, ducky."

And I was proved wrong once again. I love him even more now.

Pulling my face up, just enough to look at him, I was momentarily consumed in his beauty this close up.

But pulling myself together, I placed a hand softly against his cheek. He closed his eyes as I caressed it. "My favorite color changes everyday. Like once you made me sure I loved black but the Jimin in grey... then Taehyung in purple..," I trailed off when Jungkook raised his eyebrow at me.

"You're gonna break up with me now, aren't you?," I pouted.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Not even if you begged me." He said solemnly and I, wrong still, took him by surprise as I crashed my lips onto his.

It started with me hovering over him but I didn't even realize when I hit the pillow and he was over me, kissing me feverishly. My hands tangled in his hair, his on my waist and face, I felt like I was in heaven.

His lips then started to work their way to my ear and I moaned, and that made him smile. Then, he kissed me all the way down to the crook of my neck... my shoulder... I vaguely felt him undo the first button of my shirt and place hot kisses across my chest. But before he went further, he pulled away, breathless, as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I better stop," he said in between breaths.

My eyes were closed and I was incoherent. I couldn't speak.

Then he rested on my chest. "I want to sleep listening to your heart," he said softly. "It's beating like crazy right now," he chuckled.

And we drifted off to sleep, with my fingers stroking through his hair and him holding him other hand over his face.

Cut to the present:

Jungkook's clothes lay in a heap on the floor.

I quickly pushed the covers off to see I was fully clothed... and Jungkook in black underwear. Hm, Suga's?

I sighed in relief. How did I forget his habit of stripping while he's asleep?

While I ate his body with my eyes, he woke up smiling.

"Morning, sunshine," I said, pretending as if I wasn't even looking.

He took my hand and placed it on his chest and my breathing accelerated. "It's yours. Touch it."

And just when I thought it couldn't kill me just yet, he said...

"I love you."

Vote, share and comment 😁💕
3 days, 3 updates 😎✌