Chap. 1- Mine School

"Ssundee! C'mon, you're going to be late!" Ssundee quickly threw his jacket on, grabbing his sunglasses and messily putting them on his head. Sliding down the stair rail, he jumped off, grabbing his backpack.

"I'm going to school! Bye Mom!"

"Have fun on your first day!"

"I will!" Charging out the door with a slice of toast, Ssundee sprinted to his bus stop, panting. He really needed to stop eating so much cake before bed...

"Ian, over here!" Sitting down next to his friend, Sky, Ssundee smiled. Sky was the only other that he knew wore sunglasses like his.

"Hey, Sky!"

"How was summer?"

"Baked loads of cakes and the normal, what about you?" Ssundee snickered as Sky groaned.

"Those squids! Came and tried to steal my butter!"

"You should have that butter... I dunno, put in a safe with a super lock."

"I'm thinking of doing that."

"Can I see your schedule?" Handing it over, Ssundee compared it with his. "Awwww... we only have two classes together, LA and PE!"

"Hey, at least it's not no classes together."

"True."

"Mine School students?" Stuffing his schedule back into his folder, Ssundee got up.

"Let's go!"

_______________________________

"Ssundee?"

"Here!"

"Sky?"

"Here."

"Nooch?"

"Right here."

"Cupcake?"

"Here!" Ssundee studied his schedule, listening to the principal rail off the names off the people he had went to school with before. He already knew every body.

"Now to announce the newcomers; Weedlion?"

"Here."

"BlueMonkey?"

"Here."

"Dawn?"

"Here!" More names, Ssundee making a game to memorize each of their faces. Or whatever part of them he could see.

"And... Seto!"

Silence.

"Seto? Setosorcerer, are you here?"

"..."

"He's here!"

"Thank you, Kyle. Please speak louder next time, Seto." Ssundee noticed him sitting in the far right corner, clenching his backpack tight. Face obscured by his hood and hair, he was tempted to call out to Seto but it seemed like the boy wasn't gonna talk.

"Hey, Ian."

"Yeah?"

"Try your friend-making abilities on that Seto guy. Seems like he'll be a challenge."

"Pssh, I can be friends with anybody." Ssundee was a funny and likable person, having a friendly aura around him. Usually the new kids would ask for his help, and even now he spotted a few of them looking at him and the little group of friends.

"I would like Sky to show Deadlox around, Kyle to show Nate, Jordan to show Weedlion..."

"Going on a tour today, eh?"

"Hey, let's see who gets Seto."

"... to show BlueMonkey, and Ssundee to show Seto around." Ssundee widened his eyes, Sky smirking. He took a glance over to Seto, spotting him clenching his backpack tighter with a look of nervousness strewn across his face.

"All people who were not assigned to a newcomer head to class!" A large number of people filed out, Ssundee staying behind with the others. Going over to Seto, he sat down next to the brunet.

Let's see if he can be friends with this guy.