Chap. 13- Rituals and Revival

*sighs* Sadly, 4 was where they both live, much to my disappointment that this is gonna end happily. *mutters* Goddamn it if only if 2 had won...

It wasn't far off either, where Ssundee lives and Seto dies. It was going to be where Seto works himself to death by trying to find a way to reviving Ssundee, managing to do it but killing himself at the cost.

Well, get your happy ending.

Seto scavenged the shelves, books littered all over the floor. Tired bags under his eyes indicating lack of sleep, Seto rubbed them, pulling another book off.

Light and Dark Magic- Rituals

"Please be the right one..." Crossing his fingers, Seto began flipping through, hoping desperately there was a revival ritual in there. One page stood out, and he sighed in relief. "Finally..." He took a quick nap, the time extending to a full night.

Seto scrambled around to get things ready, even retrieving Ssundee's dead body. The longer the body decomposes, the more the memory will fade if the person is revived. Ssundee hasn't really started rotting yet.

"Ssundee... I know you said to be happy and continue living... but I can't... not without you..." Setting the ritual up, Seto crossed his fingers hoping it'll work.

1. Blood Sacrifice of a relative, loved one, or a close friend.

Seto took the ceremonial knife his mother used for special occasions, mostly his birthdays. Making a cut, he hissed in pain a little, the blood dripping down into the designated spot.

2. Light the candles and let one drop of blood in each, from a different person.

Sky nodded, carefully making a little cut before letting one drop in each candle as Seto lit them, being extra careful.

3. Write the name of the person in the center.

Seto wrote out, "Ian Ssundee" carefully, Sky giving him the spelling.

4. Recite.

Seto pushed Sky back, sharing a silent warning. Sky nodded, going behind one of the bookshelves.

Seto bit his lip, kneeling down and beginning to recite the spell. Scared that he was going to fuck up somewhere, Seto made sure to make himself hear the words as well. When the circle glowed white, the candles dimming, Seto felt his heart go to ease, saying the last few lines.

5. Be extra cautious to the revived person.

"Ssundee..." Ssundee blinked, looking up. Seto was crying, overjoyed. "Ssundee... oh Ssundee..."

"Seto? W-Where... I thought I died... is this heaven?"

"No..." Gesturing to the circle, Seto smiled weakly. "I revived you... I just couldn't be happy, like you asked..." Sobbing, Seto buried his head in his hands. "I-I'm sorry... I-I had t-to see you a-again..."

"I wanted to see you as well." Ssundee removed Seto's hands from his face, cupping his cheeks. Kissing the tears away, Ssundee touched his forehead with Seto's. "I watched over you, and knew you wouldn't be able to go on... I was so scared that you would kill yourself... but you didn't... I'm so proud of you..."

"Ssundee?"

"Sky?" The two friends hugged, clinking sunglasses.

"Goddamn it dood do you know how sad everybody was at your funeral? Seto was literally sobbing his eyes out." Seto hugged Ssundee from behind, burying his head in his neck. "Anyway, nothing has really changed, since we were depending on Seto reviving you. He asked for your body."

"Oh... wow." Ssundee reached over, running his fingers through Seto's hair. Kissing his forehead, the brunet buried his head further in, sniffling.

"Since it was a success, your parents will want to see you. Like, REALLY badly."

"Seto?" Thinking it over, Ssundee shook his head, taking his hand. "Let's go."

_______________________________________________________________________________

"SSUNDEE!" His mother flung her arms around, his dad doing the same. Ssundee smiled, hugging back.

"Seto did it, he brought me back."

"We heard, and we missed you so much..." Seto stood at the side, watching a little sadly. His mother and father weren't this attached and loving... They fought a lot, to be honest. He even sometimes wondered how they got married.

"Seto?"

"Huh?" Ssundee stood in front of him, tilting his glasses up so Seto could see his blue eyes.

"Thank you so much." Kissing him, Seto kissed back, Ssundee's parents smiling in the back. And Seto was pretty sure he made out his mother beside them, smiling.