Chap. 14- Spring Festival

Thankfully, the news about Ssundee's death didn't reach school, since it was break at that time, so it was all good.

It was the Spring Concert, where the band and the chorus sings together.

Ssundee sat in his chair, sighing that he didn't get a chair next to Seto. He would've loved that, just holding Seto's hand while listening... Well, sometimes the band and chorus fuck up, but whatever. He scanned the row of heads behind, in front, and in his row for Seto.

No Seto.

He even took his glasses off, the same result.

"And now, we have Seto playing the violin while singing [insert song here and artist since I'm a lazy ass]"

"He's mute!" Somebody shouted from the back.

Ssundee widened his eyes, realizing Seto was upstage the whole time playing! Just in the violin section, but hidden.

Seto walked up, the spotlight on him. Raising his violin, he began to play, singing as the chorus and band provided minor background music.

So he really did join chorus... like I asked him...

Ssundee smiled, hearing the last few notes play, Seto's voice softly drifting off. The audience clapped, Ssundee in particular clapping the loudest. As Seto went back to sit down at his chair, the kid in the back yelled again.

"He didn't really sing that! Somebody else sang that and made it look like it was coming from Seto! He's a mute!" Seto sat down, taking the violin.

"Not anymore." Smirking, he continued, Ssundee glaring at the kid.

The Spring Concert was followed up by the Spring Festival, where games made by other students are set up with prizes for those who win. Ssundee and Seto made a game of Magic Cake, having to shoot the different colored cakes so the Magic Cake in the center wouldn't be hurt. A lot of kids tried it, a few little ones Seto providing a stool so it can be fair. A few older kids laughed at their game, saying it was childish, but after Seto strung a screeching high-note on his violin, they tried and Ssundee ended up trying to pull them away so they would stop playing.

Seto played a few times on the violin, especially when the little kids ran up and asked for a nursery rhyme, like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or "Mary Had a Little Lamb." He did them all, even when one of the older girls gave him a piece for the grade above him. Finished.

"Hey Seto, had anybody told you your voice was really pretty?" Seto blushed. The girl next to him smiled, leaning on the stack of barrels he was sitting on. "We can go play a few games if you like."

"Sure! Ssundee, I'm gonna go play a few games!"

"I don't want to rush you, but be back soon! Have fun!" Seto set his violin in its case, running out with the girl.

After twenty minutes, Ssundee looked up to see where Seto was, eyes widening.

Kissing a girl.

T-The FUCK?! 

Seto roughly pushed her away, wiping his mouth and storming back, muttering something to Ssundee.

"What was that, love?" Seto blushed, writing on a piece of paper before sliding it over.

Can you kiss me to get rid of that girl's taste...

"Anytime I'll give you a kiss, Seto." Sharing a few kisses, a few girls awwwww-ed in the background, two girls coming up and asking to take their picture with them, squealing as they ran back, screaming about how she "shipped" the two. Whatever that means, Seto and Ssundee didn't want to find out.

The Spring Festival closed, the two packing up. Ssundee did most of the carrying, saying that he needed to get his muscles back into shape after being dead for like, a week or something.

"You took up the ask I gave you to join chorus..."

"It was a surprise for you, I asked for the seat in the back of the violin section. Sharing a few kisses, they continued walking, till they heard the boys snickering.

"Fags!"

"... Don't listen to them, keep moving." Ssundee grabbed Seto's hands, hearing them come closer. His step quickened, but they were behind him, waiting to hit.

"DON'T YOU FUCK WITH MY OTP!" A group of girls tackled them, one smiling up at Ssundee.

"Continue being cutiepies!" Seto blushed, Ssundee taking him back to his house.

"Ssundee?"

"Yeah?" Seto softly smiled, leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek, kissing him as well.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, my love."