Chap. 10- I'll Save You

Ssundee listened to the police talking to his mother and father, Seto shaking in his arms.

T-They can't... they can't bring me back there!

After two months of living in paradise with Ssundee, the police came saying his father had custody of him, and needed to return. When they tried to say he was abusing Seto, they were confused, as the man was very worried and claimed to never abused Seto. When they showed the bruises, the police just shook it off.

"... I'm coming with you."

Ssundee?

"There is no way you're getting beaten again. I am not letting you get hurt."

_______________________________

Seto slowly stepped up the stairs to his house, Ssundee quietly following. He opened it, closing it as the heavy footsteps came again.

"SETO! YOU DISAPPEAR FOR TWO MONTHS, PIECE OF SHIT! WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO DO?" He lumbered over the corner, laughing when he saw Ssundee. "IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND, FAGGOT?"

"I'm taking him with me, for he doesn't deserve to live with a sicko like you." Lunging, Ssundee parried the attack, kicking the man in the stomach. Seto's father smirked, grabbing a knife from the kitchen drawer and running up, Ssundee grabbing his wrist and wrenching it out. It lodged itself in the wall, Ssundee punching the man off.

"POLICE HERE, SIR!" Ssundee grabbed Seto's hand, bursting out the door with Seto's father on his trail, firing a knockback spell.

Seto just saw it happen in slow motion.

There was a car coming.

His father was restrained by the police.

There was a car coming.

Ssundee was carrying him to the other side.

There was a car coming.

He turned his head.

There was a car coming.

He was thrown onto the side walk.

There was a car coming.

Ssundee screamed I love you.

There was a car coming.

He got hit by the car.