A/E- 1: Both Die

For the request on seeing the other endings, here you go!

Tw: Death and Suicide

"Seto... we're..." Seto shot up from his seat, eyes wide with hope.

Is... Is Ssundee going to be okay?

The downcast look on the doctor's face was enough for Seto. The brunet flinched, mind racing.

No.

Nononono This can't be it...

Ssundee's.... Ssundee's alive!

Ian's alive, yeah!

H-He's not...

... dead...

H-He's... not...

"You have a few last minutes with him." Dashing into the room, Seto flung the door open, tears already streaming down his cheeks.

"S-Seto..." Ian lied on the bed, machines and wires hooked up. He weakly reached over, caressing Seto's cheek. "Stay..."

P-Please... I'm begging you, please! Stay!

"My time is up... I did what I wanted to... save you from the hellhole..."

I can't go on! You were the only source of affection I had after ten years...

"Seto..." Sobbing hysterically, Seto hugged the dying body of Ssundee's tightly, trying to utter the healing spells. "It's no use... It's my time..."

But why?! BUT WHY NOW?!

"Seto... I love you..."

I... I love you too, Ian...

Smiling, Ian caressed his cheek, wiping the tears away with his thumb. Seto kissed him as lovingly as possible, hoping to make the moment last.

"Thank you..."

Thank you...

Seto's heart stopped when he heard it.

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

SSUNDEE!

_______________________________

Seto was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety after Ssundee's death.

Seto tried his hardest to forget and move on, but he couldn't.

Ssundee was his first source of affection after ten years of abuse.

Ssundee was his first hope and happiness source after living a life of being hopeless.

Ssundee was the first person who gave a shit about him.

Ssundee was practically everything Seto wanted.

And Seto got what he wanted.

No more.

Seto walked past the kitchen, eyes shut tight when he saw the oven.

"Seto! Do you like to bake?"

Bake...? I never baked before...

"You never baked before?! When I can, I am taking you to a baking date."

Wow, Ian! You really must love baking!

"Cakes, cookies, snacks... Hey, you bake pretty well for a first-timer! These cookies are tasty!"

Are they?

"Absolutely!"

Walking upstairs, memory after memory flooded his mind. Seto leaned against the bedroom door, painful memories that used to be so wonderful coming in again and again.

"Seto! You got to see this!"

"Don't hurt yourself again, you hear?"

"You're so cute!"

"I love you, Seto."

Too much.

Writing out a note, Seto taped it to the bathroom wall, reading it over.

To whomever finds this;

I wish to be buried right next to him, right next to Ssundee.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I love you, Ian.

Seto softly smiled, wishing everybody at his school good luck. He wrote separate notes down.

Kyle-

Thanks for being my best friend, I appreciate it. You were the only one I trusted, and you never judged me. I'm sorry, Kyle... but I have to go. You were a great, if not the best friend I've ever had. Thank you so much.

Sky-

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to Ssundee, and I know that you'll be the perfect boyfriend for Ty. I wish you luck with him, and I'm sorry I had to do this.

More and more notes taped to the wall. Seto let out an exhale, holding the gun up.

I love you, Ssundee.

He pulled the trigger to his head.

_______________________________

Sky walked down the gravel path, spotting the familiar pink hair.

"Hey, Kyle."

"Sup, Adam." They stood over their best friend's grave, reading the stone slabs.

Ian Ssundee

2000-2019

Boyfriend

Savior

Baker

We will never forget you, Ian.

SetoSorcerer

2000-2020

Boyfriend

Sorcerer

Helper

Good luck, Seto.

"Seto got his wish... to be buried next to Ian." Kyle smiled, placing the bouquet of violets down. Sky put his bouquet of lilies down, the two looking up to the sky.

"Hope you two are happy and at peace up there..."

"And that you found each other and now living the life you wanted." Leaving, Sky and Kyle turned their heads back right at the gateway, smiling as they saw the two ghostly people resembling their friend. They were holding hands, smiling back and waving. Sky and Kyle waved back, blinking once before the ghosts disappeared.