Chap. 12- Beep

Tw: Death

That's right. *grins* 3&4 were tied, so I'm combining them! 3 was a bad one~ And 4, have to wait to see!

Seto hobbled down the hallways of the hospital, trying to learn how to use crutches easier. Going to his room, or Ssundee's room, he pushed open the door, sighing.

Beep.

Ssundee lied in bed, breathing through an oxygen mask. Wires and tubes were connected, machines hooked up.

Beep.

Seto bit his lip, slowly going over.

Beep.

"Ssundee... You've been out for so long...

Beep.

The police searched around my house; there was a huge safe full of money, and we used that to pay for the surgery for my vocal cords. I'm still getting used to them, being able to talk after more than ten years, you know... My leg is healing up pretty good, due to having regenerative blood. I probably wouldn't need these by... next week? The week after next week should be the limit.

Beep.

Anyways, I want to thank you... for saving my life and risking yours... and getting me out of that hellhole... My father's in jail now, and I plan on bailing him out perhaps... He is still my father, no matter what he did to me... Ssundee?"

Beep.

"Seto..." Seto widened his eyes, Ssundee faintly smiling and holding his hand. "Seto... Am I in heaven? Who was that... beautiful voice?"

Beep.

"Ssundee... it's me, Seto..." Ssundee smiled, caressing the brunet's cheek. Seto held his hand there, softly whispering healing spells.

Beep.

"Your voice... you should try out for chorus..."

Beep.

"I plan on it, I hope to impress you."

Beep.

"It's... so calm and smooth..." Ssundee coughed a little, Seto patting his back. Pointing to the water cooler outside, Seto nodded. "Wait...

Beep.

If I die, go on living... I want you to be happy... even without me.

Beep.

Bail your father out. Make up again, if possible. He's your relative, and relatives help each other.

Beep.

I love you, Setosorcerer... and I will always love you..." Seto wiped his eyes, nodding and giving Ssundee a loving kiss, making it last as long as possible.

Beep.

"I love you too as well, Ssundee..." Getting up, Ssundee smiled as Seto left the room, closing his eyes.

Beep.

Seto took the paper cup, filling it with water before coming back.

Beep.

He opened the door, widening his eyes.

Beep.

Seto dropped the cup, the water spilling onto the floor.

Beep.

He ran over, sobbing and begging.

Beep.

Nurses and doctors tried everything they could.

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

"SSUNDEE!"