Chap. 6- Confession

Seto froze as Ssundee suddenly kissed him, unable to comprehend. Realizing what he was doing, Ssundee quickly backed away, blushing furiously.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" "Goddamn it your lips are soft!"

S-Ssundee?

"I-I promise, it was an accident!"

Ssundee, I need to tell you something-

"I wasn't thinking and-"

"SSUNDEE!" The two gasped, Seto clamping his hand over his mouth. Silence hung over them, Ssundee slowly walking over.

"You... can talk?" Seto widened his eyes, trying to talk but no sound came out. "I guess... you managed to say something."

Yeah...

"... Your real voice is really pretty, if you ever regain your voice you should try out for chorus." Seto blushed, Ssundee giving a smile.

Really?

"Yes!" Kissing his forehead, Seto blushed again, standing on his tip-toes to kiss Ssundee. He widened his eyes, Seto giggling, Ssundee widening his eyes again. "You can laugh!" Seto stopped, trying out a laugh and it sounded. It's so pretty... if he wasn't a mute, I would melt with that voice of his...

Ssundee?

"Yeah?" Seto cupped his cheeks, softly kissing the other. Ssundee kissed back, moving his sunglasses up so they wouldn't get in the way.

I love you.

"I love you too." Smiling, Ssundee took Seto's hand, gently wiping away the make-up that covered the bruise. Seto flinched, relaxing as the other kissed it softly, kissing his forehead as well. "You were my crush since Day 1.

You were so nervous and didn't talk, I watched you from my seat. When the principal called my name to lead you around the school, I was shocked at the luck. Originally I was going to see if I could be friends with you, but I found that I liked you more than a friend. A little crush, and today I finally kissed you." The door opened, Ssundee's mom and dad smiling.

"Oh sweetie! I knew you two would be adorable together!"

"You finally grew a pair and kissed him." Seto blushed, hiding his face in Ssundee's jacket.

"Oh c'mon, you waited after college just to kiss Mom!"

"Shad up!" Ssundee laughed, Seto giggling as well. They smiled at his ability to laugh now, inviting him in for snacks. The two cuddled on the couch, eating snacks and watching random TV shows well into the night. When Seto finally looked around, he widened his eyes.

Oh no... Fuck fuck fuck... no no no...

Ssundee, I need to go now, my father is probably worried sick about me.

"Let me come with you, love..."

I'll be okay, don't worry.

Seto got up, giving Ssundee a quick, sweet kiss before gathering his belongings, running home. He was filled with dread.

Fear.

Terror.

Who knows what tonight will bring...

Quietly opening the door, Seto slipped in, silently dropping his backpack down and sneaking upstairs. He shut his door as quietly as possible, crawling over to the bed when the loud sound of something hitting the ground made him freeze.

The footsteps came closer and closer, Seto shutting his eyes tightly. He pretended to sleep, then felt the hand grab at his shoulder and throw him against the wall.

"TO HANG OUT?! YOU LIED TO ME! WHY DID YOU COME HOME SO LATE?! HUH?! WHY WAS THAT, SETO?!"

S-Ssundee wanted me to stay-

"FAGGOT, YOU KISSED HIM, DIDN'T YOU?! YOU DIDN'T GO OVER THERE TO HANG OUT, YOU WENT THERE TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK!"

F-Father... I-It's not that-

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Seto widened his eyes, shaking his head and screaming as he heard the sound of fabric ripping.

NO NO NO NO NO! PLEASE, NO!

"NOW YOU BETTER CLEAN UP TOMORROW MORNING OR I'M GOING TO REPEAT TONIGHT AGAIN, YOU GOT THAT?!" Nodding weakly, Seto whimpered as the door shut, blood collecting on the bed. He threw on his shredded clothing, ignoring the pain in his lower region. Sobbing, he looked over to his phone, almost tempted to call Ssundee when he heard the bottle smash against his door. "AND IF YOU TELL ANYBODY, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU."

I-I'm so sorry, Ssundee... I'm so sorry...

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Seto? Are you here?" Ssundee looked over to the seat next to his, sighing when he found it empty. He held his phone, looking at the contacts.

Called Seto: 15 Times

Messages for Seto: 15

"Seto... what's wrong, love... where are you..." He shut his phone, returning his focus to the teacher. But with the seat beside him empty... it didn't seem right.

It didn't seem right at all.