Chap. 11- Hospital

Ssundee got hit by a car.

SSUNDEE IS GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T GET HELP.

SSUNDEE

IS

GOING

TO

DIE.

He didn't know what he did. All that Seto heard was his sobbing, police yelling, and the words screaming in his head.

SSUNDEE! FUCKING HELL SSUNDEE STAY WITH ME!

"Seto!" Ssundee's parents drove up, gasping in horror when they saw Ssundee's bloody body in Seto's arms, the car right next to them with it's front splattered with blood.

"Get him in the ambulance!" Seto screamed as they took Ssundee away, screaming and kicking.

GIVE HIM BACK! GIVE HIM BACK!

"Seto it's going to be okay!" Ssundee's mother restraining Seto, the brunet sobbed. His leg was twisted in the unnatural way. "Let him ride in the ambulance!"

They screeched off to the hospital, getting Ssundee into the emergency room.

They fixed up Seto's leg, telling him to stay in the room. He begged it to be where Ssundee was going to be, and he got his wish. When they looked, they offered to fix his vocal chords, but he refused. He didn't want Ssundee's parents spending any more money.

"Seto, Ssundee's going to be fine." Seto wrote angrily, handwriting messy.

HE GOT STRUCK BY A FUCKING CAR!

"This is the best hospital in the country, don't worry!" Ssundee's father flinched as Seto flung the notepad to the wall, screaming.

"HE IS MY LOVER AND THE ONE WHO SAVED ME FROM THE HELLHOLE I LIVED IN FOR MORE THAN TEN YEARS! HE RISKED HIS LIFE TO SAVE ME, AND GOT HIT BY A CAR! HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT GENUINELY LOVED AND CARED ABOUT ME EVER SINCE MY MOTHER DIED WHEN I WAS LITTLE!" Shocked by his outburst and the fact he spoke, Seto picked the notepad up again.

My voice works randomly... don't be too surprised...

"Ssundee lost a lot of blood, and we ran out of his blood type..." The doctor came in, Seto holding his arm out.

We have the same blood type!

"The amount we need is lethal..."

I'm a sorcerer, I can regenerate my blood quicker! Just take as much as you need!

Seto made sure they took from his right arm, knowing the magic was strongest there. He secretly slipped some of the regenerative blood cells in, just enough so Ssundee would most likely survive.

Stay... Stay... I beg of you, Ssundee... stay...