Chap. 7- Date

"Please, pick up!"

Please leave a message after the-

"Seto, pick up already..." Ssundee held his phone in his hands, sighing. Setting it on the nightstand, about to go to sleep when it vibrated.

Text Message from Seto!

"What?" Scrambling up, Ssundee grabbed his phone, reading the text.

Sorry I didn't pick up the twenty-five phone calls, I was somewhere else and my phone died on me with no charger. Sorry, Ssundee!

Ssundee smiled, sighing in relief.

Oh thank god you're still here! I was worried something happened...

Sorry for worrying you so much, love... *huggles*

Nah, as long as you're here I'm good *huggles and kisses* I was thinking of taking you out soon, on a date <3

R-Really?

You're my love, of course! After school, meet me at the corner.

Alright, I love you Ssundee <3

I love you too, Seto <3

Closing his phone, Ssundee sighed happily, going to sleep in peace.

_______________________________

"Welcome back, Seto! We missed you, here's the missed work you need to do." Ssundee smiled as he saw Seto take the seat next to him, holding his hand underneath.

"I missed you so much, Seto..."

As did I, Ssundee.

Working together, Ssundee looked over Seto, spotting the make-up smears again. He didn't question, though.

"Ready?" Seto nodded, Ssundee kissing his hand and beginning to walk, to a little café shop. "What do you want, Seto?"

A dessert would be fine for me.

"I would like to have a large cappuccino and a slice of apple pie, please." Paying, Ssundee took Seto to a table in the corner, smiling sheepishly. "I know that a date goes with a fancy restaurant and all..."

I love this! You even taking me out makes me feel nice.

"And here is your order, enjoy!" Seto ate the pie as Ssundee sipped his cappuccino, letting Seto have a few sips since it was large.

"So, what do you do for fun?"

I read a lot, play around with magic, occasionally write, and play the violin. What about you?

"Not much, besides playing games and baking cake... I know, a little girly..."

What are you talking about, girly? If some body likes to bake cakes, bake all the cakes you want.

"Heh. Where did you learn to play the violin like that?"

Self-taught.

"Wow, that's pretty impressive." Taking another sip, Ssundee looked outside. "If you don't mind me asking... can I meet your parents?"

They're divorced...

"Oh... I'm really sorry about that... Is your mother or father nearby?" Seto nodded, getting up.

I'll show you my mother.

_______________________________

Here is my mother.

Ssundee stared down at a grave, holding the flowers he bought at the florist before as a gift. Seto bit his lip, waiting for Ssundee to criticize him.

"Hey, Ms. Sorcerer. I hope you're doing well, having a great time." Ssundee smiled, gently placing the flowers down. "I'm Ian Ssundee, Seto's boyfriend. I hope you approve of our relationship, as I love him very much. Even though he is a mute, we manage to communicate and love each other.

I love Seto a lot, and I hope you understand. It's his quiet, shy and adorable personality that draws me to him, but the beautiful looks is a plus as well." Ssundee chuckled, looking up to the sky. "The weather has been nice these past few days, I hope it's the same with you." Looking over to Seto, the brunet was silently crying, Ssundee getting up and wiping his tears away. "Have some time with your mother as well, love."

H-Hey, Mother. How are you doing? Things have been the same around here, Father is... the same... Don't worry, I'm still surviving... I miss you a lot, I wish you could come back and take me into your house than his... Besides that, I hope you like Ssundee and I relationship, he's very sweet and kind to me. I love you, see you again someday.

Getting up, Ssundee smiled at Seto, wiping the remaining tears away.

"I love you, Seto."

I love you too, Ssundee.

The two left, Ssundee not noticing the pale, nearly transparent woman picking up the flowers and smiling, Seto taking a look behind his shoulder.

Mother? Do you approve of this relationship?

I approve of it, honey.

Thank you.