Chap. 2- New Student

"Hey, I'm Ssundee. You're Seto?"

"...." Ssundee coughed a little, Seto hugging his bag tighter.

"I'm supposed to show you around the school, do you want to go now?"

"...." Seto opened his bag, pulling out a notebook and writing on it, sliding it over.

Yeah, let's go.

"Okay then!" Ssundee put on his most friendly smile, taking Seto's hand and walking down, to the office. "That's the office, front entrance, and auditorium."

"That's the cafeteria, janitors closet, copy room, nurse, and gym class.

"Library, art, music, kitchen, and industrial art. Can I take a look at your schedule, Seto?" He nodded, handing it over. "Sweet, we have same classes! Just stay close to me, alright?" Seto nodded, Ssundee walking upstairs to the classes. "Why don't you ever talk, if you don't mind me asking...?"

I'm a mute.

Seto wrote that again, Ssundee reading it before sheepishly smiling.

"I... don't know what that means, sorry..."

It's when you can't talk. Like, no sound comes out of your mouth.

"Were you born as a mute?"

No.

"So what happened?" Seto looked down, Ssundee immediately regretting to what he said. "Hey, it's fine if you don't want to say! It's your story; I'm here to listen." The bell rang, Ssundee taking Seto to the corner to avoid getting pushed around by the kids. And to prevent Seto as well, since he had short height.

Tomorrow?

"Do you take bus?"

Yeah, Bus #6.

"I take it too, I didn't see you there though..." Seto began writing again, hesitate before writing the rest.

My father didn't want to make me ride the bus first day of school. Gotta get there on time and must be on time.

"That ends our little tour, but we have the half-day to us." Smiling, Ssundee took Seto's hand again. "I'll show you the little secret passageways, where my friends hang out, ect.!"

_______________________________

"Ssundee! Over here!"

"That's Sky, he's my childhood friend." Seto nodded, flinching a little as Ssundee dragged him to the corner the group was in.

"Mind if I let Ty join this group?" Gently patting Ty's hair, Ssundee smirked, Sky blushing.

"Sure, did Merome agree as well?"

"Already did. Mitch! Jerome!"

"We already agreed, Ssundee!"

"Ty can be in Team Crafted, sure! I didn't need those two agreement anyway." Shaking hands with Ty, the brunet smiled shyly.

"Thanks, Ssundee..." Sky patted his back, Ssundee smirking as the two cuddled a little. Ah, two lovebirds and they only met for a few hours.

"Anyways, I got a call from Jason, he's still at NASA and all, doing what his dad does. Said he met a guy named Quentin, he's in too."

"I wanted to see if Seto can come in as well." Gesturing to Seto, the male flinched, quickly looking at the time before scrawling on his notebook. Tearing the paper off, they watched, confused as Seto sprinted away. Ssundee picked the paper up.

I-I really needed to go, violin lessons!

"Awwww... he needed to go to his violin lessons, can't afford to be late..."

"Why didn't he just say it?"

"He's a mute. Can't talk."

"What about laughing?"

"Nope. No sound. He said he wasn't born like that, so I'm not sure if he's pretending or really is mute."

"People can become mute through a traumatizing event. And sure, Seto can be in Team Crafted!" Ssundee nodded, turning the idea in his mind.

People can become mute through a traumatizing event.

Did Seto... go through this or something else?