I

Moans and groans filled the motel's room as the older of the two moved in and out of the male below him at a quick pace. The other wrapped his arms around him to bring the male closer as their lips met messily.

Only lust was shared between them as their actions were quick leaving both of them hot and sweaty.

***

Taehyung woke up first to see the other was still sleeping. He observed the male's features for a few minutes before scoffing mentally; if this kid knew who he was they would be running out of that door whilst getting dressed. Chucking at the mental image he got up and found his clothes one by one as they were scattered all over the place.

Once fully dressed he left enough money for the room before leaving. He didn't wait for the other to wake up, after all it was a one night stand and he knew that person felt the same way considering he never told him his name. Which Taehyung was grateful for as one night stands were his way of releasing the stress that build up inside him from now and then.

"How was everyone's night?" He asked as soon as he got to his headquarters "did everyone sleep well?" Hearing them say yes he asked the next question "does everyone know their positions?"

"I'm a little uncertain sir..." he heard a black haired boy speak.

"What's your name?"

"Gunseok."

"You're covering their backs." Taehyung answered easily as gestured to four boys. "Does everyone know the plan?" Seeing all of them nod, he nodded back. "Time to get our driver then. Tonight we'll get my older brother back. And make those filthy fucks sorry they ever messed with this gang." He heard cheers as he dismissed them.

"Yoongi you know a good driver when you see one so you're coming with me, Jimin I trust your instincts when it keeps to trusting people. So you're joining us."

"Of course." Jimin eye smiled as he got up from his boyfriend's lap who growled lowly due to the action.

"I won't be gone that long Jungkook." Jimin pecked his cheek before heading towards Taehyung with Yoongi "let's go, Yoongi you're driving."

Nodding at that Yoongi grabbed his car keys and followed Taehyung out with Jimin beside him.

Warned ya smutty. Anyway short first chapter but they'll get longer I think. Also thank this fan art for this book

 Also thank this fan art for this book

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.