X

Taehyung was softly playing with the younger's fingers who had his head resting against his bare chest watching him absent mindlessly do so "it feels like forever since we've done this

Taehyung was softly playing with the younger's fingers who had his head resting against his bare chest watching him absent mindlessly do so "it feels like forever since we've done this."

Taehyung hummed softly in agreement "it does" two months have passed, two months of both Hoseok and Taehyung being waist deep in jobs for Taehyung it was getting richer and richer by making people pay what they owned him that was overdue. As for Hoseok more and more people needed a get way driver, some jobs took a few days due to him driving far away to where the people wanted to be dropped off at. Who knew gangsters were more active as soon as spring came along.

Both males laid peacefully on the older's bed just enjoying each other's company and the very rare silence that enveloped them. It wasn't awkward, far from it, it was peaceful and comforting, what they both needed from the rush of their lives.

Hoseok watched as Taehyung's hand slowly trailed down to his ever slightly raised bare stomach "yeah um stress eating" Hoseok mumbled softly

"You still look beautiful" Taehyung kissed the blonde's temple making him smile slightly "um Taehyung?" Hoseok called out softly after a while; gaining a hum in response.

"I need to tell you something" the younger spoke softly as he looked up at him, the brunet looking back at him expectantly.

"I'm uh...we're going to um...so you know how...I'm—"

Hearing Taehyung's phone go off he watching him turn to get it off from the bedside table "sorry baby I've got to get this, tell me later?" Hoseok nodded as he watched Taehyung get up to go talk to whoever called him privately.

The younger laid down on his double king sized bed and brought up the silk sheets over his rather slim body; wanting nothing more then to wait for the brunet to return to continue his confession but his eyes started to droop causing him to slip out of reality so when the elder came back he saw his boyfriend fast asleep with a light pout in on his face.

Laying down beside him he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer so his back was pressed against the older's chest; resting his head in the crook of his neck Taehyung fell asleep soon after.

***

"Ooh I love casinos" Yoongi grinned when he heard their next job "when do we start?"

"In two days time, he'll be at the casino, we grab our money, if not we kill him. Do we still have his wife hostage?"

Yoongi hummed "we do. She's being held just out of the city in a little cabin all safe and sound for now."

Taehyung smiled hearing that "we're all set, well we need someone as a distraction but I'll find someone."

"Can't Hoseok do it?" Yoongi raised a questioning eyebrow.

"I'm not sure...he's going to have to be a little—"

At that moment a blonde with blue dyed tips came through the door before Taehyung could question him the male cupped his mouth to make it like a foghorn before speaking "Hoseok! We're going to be late!"

"And what are you doing here without even knocking Hoseok?" The blonde male gave him a smile "sorry it's just we have to be somewhere and we're going to be late."

"Where are you—" before Taehyung could finish his question he saw Hoseok walk down the steps in a white cropped t-shirt similar to his friend's, which clearly showed his gorgeous neck, paired with black ripped shorts that outlined his ass beautiful. On top of the t-shirt he wore a black sleeveless jacket with silver circles embroidered around the edges. Along with the look he styled his hair in the middle with the tips of his hair upwards, added a thin line of eyeliner on his upper lid to make his eyes pop, he even decorated his eyes with clipped on earrings and on top of that he wore a black pain choker.

"I think he can do it" Yoongi unconsciously gulped and looked away from the younger Male when he saw Taehyung sending him a death glare.

So uh this is how Hoseok's outfit looks like except he's wearing a cropped white shirt clearly revealing his stomach so abs, and a choker and that jacket is half the height of it in the picture uwu