VII

Couple of days has passed since the two Jung brothers were reunited, they were inseparable until today where Jungkook and Jimin had a job to do

Couple of days has passed since the two Jung brothers were reunited, they were inseparable until today where Jungkook and Jimin had a job to do. So left in the headquarters was Hoseok and the gang leader Taehyung considering the others left to do their own thing.

Getting bored of sitting in Jungkook's room on his own he got up to head in the kitchen to grab himself a small snack however he stopped when he saw the door to Taehyung's room slightly ajar.

Peeping his head through he saw the older male laying on his bed in a white buttoned up shirt, black trousers and a black leather belt. The whole look screaming 'Mr Gray' to Hoseok.

"You can come in you know?" Jumping at his low voice he gave a slight smile before opening his door "sorry..." smiling sheepishly he awkwardly walked into the male's room. "How come you're all dressed up?"

"I have a very important meeting in a few hours with someone." Lifting his gaze he locked it on the younger male. Sitting himself up he used one finger to gesture Hoseok to move close. With the same finger he pointed to the floor between his legs.

"Who are you meeting?" Understanding Taehyung's gestures Hoseok stood between Taehyung's legs where he whacked the back of the male's knees causing him to fall forward onto his lap with a small squeak.

Grazing his lips on the younger's smooth skin he responded "he's too important to be named."

"O-okay." Hoseok breathed out shakily when Taehyung started to suck on his sweet spot causing his breath to hitch.

Shivering at Taehyung's cold fingertips making contact with his hot skin Hoseok wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

Feeling Taehyung create another hickey on his skin he moaned softly before panting out "T-Taehyung, w-what are-" Hoseok was cut off with him moaning at Taehyung sucking on his sweet spot.

"What were you going to say?" Taehyung whispered into the younger's neck as he shifted Hoseok's shirt up revealing his abs.

Taking a minute to focus Hoseok but his lower lip before speaking "what are we Taehyung?"

Hearing the younger moan at his touch Taehyung kissed over the hickeys he made last night.

After the second time they had sex Hoseok thought that'd be the last time but ever since he has been staying with Jungkook the past week Taehyung would visit him late in the night when Jungkook was already asleep and Taehyung was either on a high of a kill or a drug or from drinks. And every time Hoseok didn't stop him.

"What do you want us to be?" Letting out a silent moan Hoseok held his shoulders tightly as he tried to compose himself "I-I don't know..." opening his eyes he looked at the older male in the eyes "but we clearly have s-some attraction." Hoseok moaned again when Taehyung abuses his sweet spot. He felt his hand travel down his body.

"Do you know what you're asking baby boy?" yet another moan left his lips when he felt Taehyung squeeze his member "are you sure you want to be with me?" Despite panting slightly Hoseok nodded in response "I'm dangerous." Taehyung whispered into the younger's ear causing shivers to go down his spine.

"So?" Hoseok whispered out causing Taehyung to smirk "I kill people with my bare hands Hoseok." Another moan escaped his lips when Taehyung gave him a squeeze.

"I d-don't care." Hoseok unconsciously moved his hips forward to get some kind of friction which Taehyung denied him by holding his hips.

"You don't?" Taehyung unzipped the younger's trousers and forcefully pulled them down along with his boxers leaving him hcompletely exposed for the older who teasingly ran his hand up his inner thigh "you do realise..." Hoseok whimpered at the slap on his inner thigh that made him spread his legs further "it was only meant to be a one night stand."

Hoseok moved a hand down to unbutton the brunette's trousers "that d-doesn't matter now." Hoseok whined when Taehyung slapped his hand away but he was soon cut off with Taehyung's lips smashing into his.

"I hope you can handle what's to come baby boy." Taehyung said between kisses before ridding Hoseok of any of his clothing.

***

"Taehyung! I can't find hyung anywhere." Taking his blazer off the male sighed "he probably went out to get something Kook. Stop worrying."

"But what if he gets hurt-"

"I'm sure he won't." Taehyung responded as he made his way to his room leaving Jungkook to whine to Jimin. Opening the door quietly he saw the person Jungkook was looking for sleeping peacefully where he left him.

Shutting the door behind himself he quietly sat on the bed. Hoseok smiled in his sleep when Taehyung started running his fingers through his hair, a couple minutes later the younger yawned and his eyes fluttered open "y...you're back already?"

"Yeah, and you're brother's looking for you." Hoseok looked up at Taehyung as he remained in place "Are you going to tell them?"

"No."

Hoseok sighed softly at his response "so I have to act like we're nothing?" The white sheets fell off the younger's body when he sat up revealing his naked chest.

"No. I think they'll know on their own. Now get dressed before Jungkook loses it "I'll be in the living room with the others." Hoseok blinked as Taehyung made his way to the door without explaining himself. What did he mean by 'they'll know on their own.'

Getting dressed back into his clothes Hoseok headed towards the living room where Taehyung said he would be but instead of seeing Taehyung he saw Jungkook stand up so quick with his arms crossed "where have you been hyung?! I was so worried."

Smiling softly at that he ruffled his hair to stop talking "sorry Kookie I just went out for a walk but I'm all good okay? So stop worrying."

Jungkook pouted at that "you're right I'm sorry...I just don't want to lose you again." Jungkook spoke softly and what he said warmed his heart "don't worry Jungkook I'm not going anywhere." As Hoseok said that he saw Taehyung come back in the living room with a beer in hand and took a seat.

"I hope so." Jungkook sighed softly as he took a seat again. Hoseok was about to sit beside him until Taehyung cleared his throat very loudly causing all eyes to turn on him.

"What's the matter?" Jimin questioned him but Taehyung didn't respond as he stared at Hoseok who was standing straight again. 

Taehyung didn't need to gesture for Hoseok to know to make his way over to him. He could feel all eyes on him as he made his way to him. Once there he made himself comfortable on Taehyung's lap who kissed his neck softly. This one action caused the other five boys' mouth to open up in shock at the sight.

Sorry for not updating this book in forever and I'm sorry if the ending of this chapter is crappy and if there's any typos I'm super tired rn but I do hope you guys like this chapter??? Btw ty for 6k ily all so much 🤧💖💕💕