XVI

an; Hope you guys enjoy this 3k+ words update 🥺_____________________________

_____________________________

"This is so embarrassing..." Hoseok mumbled when he realised what happened. Opening a eye he noticed he had the jacket Taehyung was wearing covering his lap which he was thankful for.

"Hyung? You're awake!" Jungkook sighed in relief seeing he was fully awake unlike previous times where the older briefly woke up dazed before falling asleep again.

"Hyung you did amazing, thanks to you we got everything we needed." Jungkook said softly as he brought a hand down to pet his head. On the journey back Jungkook found out that like himself Hoseok found peace in someone petting his head especially when sleeping.

Closing his eyes again he appreciated Jungkook's actions. However, despite being peaceful on the outside Hoseok's mind was far from peaceful. He was weak. If Yoongi did not come to save him who knows where he'd be. Next time he needs to do better, be stronger. Especially if he was going to have this kid.

"We're back." Namjoon announced, Hoseok sat up slowly waiting for the others to get off till it was just him but he could see Taehyung waiting outside the van for him.

Exhaling deeply Hoseok carefully got off the van with help from Taehyung's extended hand "thanks."

"No problem." Wrapping a arm around the shorter's waist they headed to Taehyung's room in comfortable silence.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" Hoseok asked as he pulled away from Taehyung to open his built in wardrobe and pulled out one of Taehyung's white t shirts despite seeing one of his own t shirts that he left behind the other day.

"Do I need to reply?" Taehyung deadpanned seeing the younger head towards his on suite bathroom.

Chuckling at Taehyung's reply Hoseok closed the door after himself before stripping and stepping into the shower.

Letting the warm water soak his sore body Hoseok closed his eyes. He needs to tell Taehyung about his baby and decide whether he keeps it or not. After everything that's happened who knows if he could continue narrowly avoiding the dangers that lay ahead of him.

Switching the water off Hoseok patted himself dry before changing into Taehyung's top that hung loosely off his shoulders and barely covering the fresh pair of boxers he had on.

Coming out of the steamy room Hoseok saw the older in bed in just his boxers. Smiling lightly Hoseok wasted no time in snuggling in beside him under the duvet.

Putting his phone down Taehyung wrapped his arms around Hoseok "thanks for today." Kissing his temple he saw the younger smile softly before closing his eyes.