XIV

AN: I decided to change Jungkook's age to 18 present time as it makes more sense so hoseok is only 3 years older than him, so jimin & jungkook have a 5 year age gap (Jimin is 23 the same as Taehyung) and Hoseok is 21 in case you guys forgot, Namjo...

AN: I decided to change Jungkook's age to 18 present time as it makes more sense so hoseok is only 3 years older than him, so jimin & jungkook have a 5 year age gap (Jimin is 23 the same as Taehyung) and Hoseok is 21 in case you guys forgot, Namjoon is one year older then Jimin & Tae (so he's 24) and yoongi & jin are 25 :) anyways hope you guys enjoy this 1.2k+ words update!! 🥺
________
"Guessing Taehyung did a number on you last night." Wonho (decided to stick to calling him Wonho instead so you guys don't get confused with 2 Hoseoks) whistled when he saw the other enter the garage with a slight limp causing Hoseok to roll his eyes.

"Maybe, maybe not, anyways did you figure out what happened to my car yesterday?" Carefully sitting himself down on the couch he stared up at the older who chuckled before nodding.

"I did an analysis on it after you left" nodding the now fully blue haired male grabbed a stapled pile of papers and made his way over "it seems that your brakes were tempered with." The previous smile now replaced with a thin line as he passed over the paper pile containing the report.

Grabbing it from the other his eyes skimmed through the documents with a frown "how...when did they have time to do this?"

"I don't know but whoever did this was definitely a professional they were quick and efficient."

"You reckon its Johnny? He nearly knocked me off the cliff yesterday." Looking up he made eye contact with Wonho who shrugged.

"Not sure but Jooheon is on his way back here with Johnny to find out." Wonho's smile was anything but innocent.

"Don't go too hard on him, cause like you said we don't know if it's him." Chewing his lower lip the younger of the two went back to skimming the papers he received "someone might've found out who my parents are."

"Hey we'll find out if that's the case or not and if it is you have us. There's no way we'd let them take you." Placing a comforting pat on the other's thigh brought a slight smile to Hoseok's face.

"On a upbeat note I have two possible jobs for you if you want it!" Taking his phone out he scrolled up his messages before passing it over "they both pay well too."

Reading through the requests Hoseok shook his head "I can't do the first job I'm helping Taehyung with one of his jobs on that day but I can do the second one on the Saturday."

"Oh? Is it a personal job?~"

Before Hoseok could retaliate to Wonho's teasing Jooheon crashed through the front door dragging a very irritated Johnny.

"Unhand me Jooheon!" Struggling against the restraints he was in Jooheon paid him no attention as he dragged him towards one of their back rooms where he threw him in causing him to trip over his own to feet before falling on the ground "asshole! What the fuck did I do to you?!"