II

"This is it..let's get our driver." Taehyung smirked as he got out of his car and headed into the fancy house with the other two following behind him.

"Almost as nice as yours Tae." Jimin hummed in appreciation as he looked at the paintings decorating the walls whilst they walked to the main room.

"It is...but his place is better." Yoongi laughed "its bigger." Jimin nodded in agreement as Taehyung clicked his tongue "how can you even compare my place to this? Of course it's better. They have several people living here." Taehyung scoffed at them before holding a finger up telling them to be quiet when they got to the living room.

"Taehyung, long time." Humming in response Taehyung made his way over to couch where the smoking male was laying on.

"Where's my driver Jooheon?" Not wanting to beat around the bush Taehyung spoke bluntly.

"Relax you know I always do my side of the deal...which reminds me..." taking the cigarette away from his mouth briefly he held his other hand up towards Taehyung "where's the money you promised me?"

Reaching a hand down his jacket pocket he took out the money "3k as promised." Taehyung was about to place the money on his awaiting palm but moved his hand up just in time "driver first. Then you get paid." A smirk formed on the other's face.

"Alright, follow me then." Getting up Jooheon lead the three through the halls to the back of the house where the garage was.

"Hoseok where's the driver we got for Taehyung?" Jooheon asked the blonde male was working on his car.

"Should be here shortly." The male responded not once lifting his head up to look at them.

"Where's he from?" Taehyung asked Jooheon as they waited for his driver.

"Gwangju." He hummed and took another puff of smoke.

Hearing the place Yoongi raised a eyebrow "Gwangju? You got us a country boy?"

"Don't underestimate him. He's a terrific driver." The blonde male spoke up hearing their conversations but the older Daegu boy scoffed "I'll believe it when I see it."

"I swear Jooheon if you're joking with me I'm breaking all ties with you." Jooheon only rolled his eyes at Taehyung's seriousness "when do I ever?"

Before the other could reply the garage door lifted up and soon after a car drove in stopping abruptly beside Jooheon and the other three males.

The driver brought down his window and gave Jooheon a huge bright smile "you called about a job?"

Seeing him Jooheon smiled and turned to the other three Kim Taehyung meet Jung Hoseok." Jooheon held his arms open in a gesture as if he was presenting the male whilst he got out the car.

Taehyung recognised the young male in a instant if the other recognised him he wouldn't know considering he was acting like they never met. Like last night never happened which in all honesty was okay with Taehyung.

"Hi I'm Jung Hoseok, nice to met you." He held a hand out for a handshake which Taehyung gladly accepted "properly I mean."

"Properly?" Jooheon frowned at this as he questioned the two "you've met before?"

"You could say that." The 21 year old hummed and greeted the other two "and you two are?"

"Park Jimin. Nice to meet you." Hoseok smiled back seeing him smile and moved to greet Yoongi "and you are?"

"Seriously Jooheon? This kid?" Yoongi frowned not accepting the younger's handshake as he couldn't believe he could be that good of a driver, yes he looked like one but Yoongi found it extremely difficult to believe that a bright smiled country boy could be their get away driver.

"Don't underestimate him" Jooheon sighed and finished his cigarette.

"Yeah if you want we can go for a drive now. And prove to you that I'm the driver you need." Hoseok grinned as he turned the keys around his finger.

"Go ahead Yoongi you'll decide whether Jooheon gets paid or not." Taehyung hummed still not believing like the other male that the country boy could be their driver.

"Oh I will be getting paid." Jooheon smiled as Yoongi got in the passenger seat whilst Hoseok got in the driver's seat.

"Nice car ain't it?" Hoseok smiled at the mint male who scoffed,

"Just drive."

"Grumpy." Hoseok mumbled as turned the engine, making sure everything was in place Hoseok sped out of the garage.

Taehyung watched the back of the car zoom off "if he is a good driver like Jooheon said he is...what do you think of him?" Taehyung turned to face the short male.

"Definitely trustworthy. He has some deep secrets through. I could tell he was hiding something...but overall he seems alright." Taehyung nodded at Jimin's evaluation of the male.

"Good enough for me." Taehyung reached into his pocket to take out a cigarette to light up as he waited for the young country boy and mint haired male to come back.

***

"So?" Taehyung didn't spare the mint haired male a glance when he heard him enter "any good?"

When he didn't respond the younger sighed and looked up to be surprised by the gummy smile that was spread across his face.

"We got ourselves our driver for tonight."

"That good huh?" Taehyung questioned and the mint haired nodded enthusiastically "he's just wow."

"You asked. I delivered. Now pay up Kim Taehyung." Shaking his head at Jooheon's eagerness he placed the money in his hand "pleasure doing business with you."

"Likewise. Where is he Yoongs-"

"Alright before I agree fully with this job I want to know the pay." The country boy smiled as he entered the room and made his way over to sit opposite the older.

"How does 1k a hour sound?" Taehyung asked as he straightened his back.

"How about 500 a hour?" Taehyung cocked a eyebrow up "you're decreasing the amount of money I'm offering you?"

"That's because I'd rather be paid by a favour but I don't mind the money so yeah." The younger shrugged.

"A favour? You want me to do a favour for you?" Taehyung frowned which Hoseok nodded "and if I say no?"

"Simple. You need to find a new driver." Hoseok shrugged again.

"You can easily be replaced-"

"Taehyung." Yoongi cut him off "hear him out because I'm telling you it's going to be hard finding someone as good as him."

Nodding at what Yoongi said Taehyung sighed and looked back at the yunger male "what do you want me to do?"

Hoseok's smile brightened hearing him "help me find my brother."

Told you chapters would get longer~ anyway I'm giving you guys a short AN because I went out with friends and I honestly ate too much and now I feel sick :c