VIII

Jungkook's mouth hung open as he stared at the sight ahead of him

Jungkook's mouth hung open as he stared at the sight ahead of him. His brother, that he recently reunited with, was dating? Err they dating or just having sex? Jungkook wasn't sure but what he did know was that he didn't feel comfortable with his brother dating the most wanted well known gangster in the world.

"W-what is this...?" Jungkook asked with a oddly quiet voice while Jimin carefully rubbed his back softly.

"Yeah Taehyung...What is this?" Yoongi frowned at the sight but Taehyung only sighed and moved his head away from the male on his lap's neck to look at everyone.

"This is at it is" that simple response did not satisfy any one of them.

"Ah can I talk to you in private?" Yoongi more so demanded then asking.

"Yeah I need to too." Seeing Yoongi do so Jimin got off Jungkook's lap to head into a room that was more private.

Taking the younger male off his lap he headed in the same direction as both Jimin and Yoongi with a sigh.

***

"What's going on out there?" Yoongi asked with crossed arms as soon as Taehyung closed the door after himself.

"I know it's not really-"

"Not really good?" the older male cut him off "It isn't! Taehyung do you know how much danger you're putting him in?"

"Yeah Jungkook isn't happy with it either, he just found out that he's alive and now you're what? Dating him?" Jimin frowned "Taehyung have you thought about the consequences?"

"Obviously I have but have you guys thought about the fact that he's the last remaining Jung? That every single gangster out there is after his god damn head? That him being with us puts us in danger, but have you forgotten who we are? Who I am?"

Jimin chewed his lower lip seeing the other's menacing gaze but opened his mouth anyway "Taehyung...What are you going to do once every single person that is after your head finds out about Hoseok? Huh?"

"That's right Taehyung" the older male continued on from Jimin's point "don't you think they'll use him to get to you? For the first time ever you'll have a weakness! They won't miss a opportunity to strike using that weakness Taehyung!"

"I know that Yoongi! Believe me I do-"

"Then what are you going to do?" Yoongi crossed his arms with a straight face resting upon his pale skin.

"I'll have Jungkook as his bodyguards and whenever Jungkook's got a job one of the minors can look over Hoseok, it's not easy getting into here." Taehyung informed the older of what he had planned so far.

"Alright...But Taehyung? What about when Hoseok has a job? He can't really have one of us looking over him when his job requires him to be a quick, reliable get away driver."

Hearing Jimin's point Taehyung sighed "have you two forgotten who you're talking to? Who I am? I'll figure something out and if not I know as hell that I'm not going to let him be used by any of my so called enemies."

On that note Taehyung left to go back to where he left Hoseok.

"I'm wary of this." Yoongi honestly states as his gaze turns towards the smaller who sighs.

"Me too..but hey at least he has us to help him out." Giving a small smile to try to ease the tension that filled the room Yoongi receipted his actions before making his way out.

***

Taehyung was leaving small kisses down the younger's neck who had his hands running through his hair softly "You're awfully quiet...what are you thinking of?"

"I don't think they like us being together..." Hoseok sighed softly as he closed his eyes when he felt Taehyung's slim fingers run down his body.

"They're just worried that I'll be putting you in danger." Taehyung left a small hickey on his neck causing the shorter to gasp.

"M-me? I thought they'd be worried about me putting you all in d-danger." Hoseok moaned softly when he felt Taehyung's hand go further down.

Humming the older male formed another hickey on his collarbone "but I won't let anyone hurt you as long as you know what you're getting into."

Hoseok cupped Taehyung's face when he lifted his head to look at him and bit his lower lip  "I do."

"Do you still want to be with me even though I could be the reason why you get killed?"

"Yes because at least I spent the last moments of my life with the person I love."

"Even if I was the one that would have to kill you?"

"If you were to kill me I'd smile and kiss you hard until you pressed the trigger."

Hearing Hoseok's response Taehyung pressed their lips together as his fingers wondered across the younger's body.

I apologise for not updating this book  in ages alfjksh but I've been so busy~ 🙈 but I hope you still like tia fanfic and this update
? 😰

Also ily all 💖💞💕💕