XII

"Go!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Go!"

Pressing hard on the pedal Hoseok was in third place but he wasn't worried, the race just started and he knew he was going to win.

Reaching the first car Hoseok smiled at his arch-nemesis through the window only to gain a death glare in return and him turning on his i ultra gear making Hoseok laugh loudly to himself "too soon shit head."

Pressing the breaks once Hoseok turned the corner before pressing on the pedal once, yes other cars were overtaking him but he wasn't worried. Switching his gaze between his meter and the road Hoseok waited till the arrow showed he reached his maximum speed before pulling back the stick triggering his turbo speed he fixed up a few days ago.

Hoseok cheered as he effortlessly surpassed his competitors moving between lanes to do so. Seeing him drive past Johnny Hoseok held his middle finger up before as he passed him. Hoseok pouted at him when he saw him try to crash his car against his Which failed due to him moving quickly ahead of him.

Soon enough his turbo speed wore off to recharge which Hoseok didn't mind because if he was being honest he was miles ahead of him. Seeing two people on motorcycles blocking a road entrance Hoseok knew that in this race they had to go down the twisted road to drift most likely.

Stepping on the breaks twice Hoseok turned the corner and started to go down the road 10 cars not far behind due to his competitors finally caught up.

Going down the twisted road Hoseok presses the breaks thrice, a fourth time, a fifth and a sixth time.

He was close to the bottom he only had two more curves but looking at his review mirror he saw Johnny's car approaching him due Hoseok tried to move to prevent him from coming in front and from hitting him but due to him being an absolute idiot he is Johnny accelerated causing him to collide harshly with Hoseok's car from behind which resulted in Hoseok's car jolting forward harshly due to him having his foot on the pedal. Fortunately Hoseok was quick enough to hit the breaks for the seventh time this race to prevent going over the edge and surprisingly drift well with half his car swinging over the edge and landing fully on the road again. Seeing him do so only made Johnny swear in annoyance as Hoseok was back in front.

Hitting his car again from behind twice in annoyance Hoseok had to press the break an eighth and ninth time. But that second time Hoseok's car was pushed to the side, he was just about on the edge of the road, no he was at the edge of the road.

"Fuck!" Hoseok kept a hand on the wheel to make sure he remained connected to the road and pressed a button that made his wheels bigger and more suited for the rough edgy road. The transition resulted in Hoseok's car jumping up allowing him to drive on the very edge of the road. Yes there was a possibility of his car loosing grip and tumbling off the edge and down the forest resulting to his possible death but if he was being honest it thrilled him.