XIII

"Hands together above your head" Taehyung instructed which Hoseok obeyed allowing the brunet to handcuff his hands above his head

"Hands together above your head" Taehyung instructed which Hoseok obeyed allowing the brunet to handcuff his hands above his head. They just got back from the long day at HSR (and if you haven't already realised HSR stood for Hoseoks street races) and Taehyung couldn't wait another minute to punish Hoseok for the rudeness of today.

Clothes were already disregarded in the corner of the room, Taehyung's eyes observed Hoseok's bare body arch just by a few touches of his hand "do you know what you did wrong today?"

Hoseok bit his lip and didn't respond that resulted in him gaining a slap on his inner "when I talk to you I expect to get a response."

"N-no" Hoseok moaned hearing him but soon resumed to chewing his lower lip when he saw Taehyung's unamused expression "you don't know what you did wrong?"

Hoseok knew what he did, he knew but he loved when Taehyung was rough with him, he loved receiving jealousy sex from him so the blonde gave him an innocent smile "no."

"No?"

"No."

Taehyung growled lowly at his response and slapped his inner thigh again causing Hoseok to whimper.

"How do you think I should punish you?"

"I think you should fuck me senseless" hearing him speak so innocently saying those words caused a flush of blood run down south.

"That's more like a reward." Taehyung scoffed and lubed up the butt of his knife "do you know what you did wrong?"

"No."

Hoseok moaned loudly when Taehyung suddenly thrusted the butt of the knife into him.

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

"N-no" Hoseok moaned louder and threw his head back when Taehyung pushed it further in causing him to just brush past his prostate.

Seeing his reaction Taehyung grinned and slowly moved the knife to press further against the younger's prostate at a slower pace. The younger's back arched as he panted out Taehyung's name after a few moans "a-ah Taehyung I'm close."

Taehyung clicked his tongue hearing him "I've barely touched you and now look at you, writhing at my every touch, you're really a slut aren't you?" Taehyung grabbed Hoseok's chin to make him look at him "letting others touch when you know you're mine."

Hoseok didn't respond which resulted in Taehyung letting go of his chin and grabbing his hair back harshly making it bang against the headboard, Hoseok let out another moan at his actions.

Starting to thrust the knife in at a quicker pace Taehyung smashed their lips together for a hungry desperate rough kiss whilst his other hand ran his fingers through the younger's blonde locks and every now and then he's roughly tug at his hair whenever Hoseok tried to pull away from the kiss due to the constant moaning leaving his lips.

"T-Taehyung" Hoseok moaned loudly against his lips, and just as he was about to cum he felt something preventing him from doing causing Hoseok to let out a noise that was a mixture between a whine and a whimper when Taehyung pulled away revealing a smirk.

"You're not going to cum until you know what you've done, do you know what you did wrong?" Taehyung asked as he removed the knife and started to undo his belt.

"N-no" the younger spoke shakily, he wasn't going to let Taehyung win, not yet.

Hoseok watched as Taehyung stripped himself of his clothes and soon enough he was kneeling in front of the male and staring at him expectantly.

Craning his neck the younger wrapped his mouth around his member and starts sucking and twirling his tongue to press on just the right places but when he looked up Taehyung kept his calm and watched him with a poker his face. It lasted a few minutes before his hair was pulled back harshly "what did you do wrong?"

Seeing Hoseok shake his head slightly whilst having his throbbing member in his mouth caused Taehyung to growl lowly and tug his hair back against the headboard roughly again before he started thrusting in mercilessly. The younger was still trying to swirl his tongue around him during Taehyung's thrusts but as of right now he was deep throating him and Hoseok was starting to gag but he wouldn't shout his safe word. Why? Because—

"You're mine Hoseok. You're my own personal cock slut aren't you? Even though you act like you aren't?" Taehyung moaned out.

That's why.

Taehyung's thrusts got faster when he was close to his climax as tears already started roll down his cheeks but he didn't care he kept his eye contact with the older until he cummed; riding out his orgasm in Hoseok's mouth (who swallowed) he pulled out.

But their night wasn't finished. Not yet anyway.

***

After a long round of Taehyung pounding into Hoseok the younger finally broke accepting what he did wrong he nodded his head rapidly as he was begging Taehyung to let him cum, Taehyung hitting his prostate between three second intervals and each thrust being hard was too much for the blond making him loose his grip on sanity as his back arched begging him to cum and so as Taehyung was going to cum he removed the cock ring making them cum at the same time.

After cleaning the younger he joined him under the duvet and wrapped his arms around him. Hoseok smiled softly at the kisses, no matter how rough the sex was Taehyung was getting better at offering him after care. Hoseok lightly traced circles on Taehyung's arm and soon enough he heard Taehyung's deep voice.

"I have a job, and I want you to join."

"Well obviously I'll be your getaway driver" Hoseok spoke softly and was about to close his eyes until he heard him speak and looked up at him.

"I mean more then just the driver...I need you to distract someone for me."

"Sure I can do that I guess-"

"Sexually." Taehyung was expecting Hoseok to freak out or answer more shakily or answer in any other way then the way he did."

"Okay." Smiling Hoseok buried his face against the older's bare chest.

"Wow I'd thought you'd be more...well you know."

Hoseok hummed in understanding "I'm not proud of it...but when I was a young teen and I escaped well you know I kind of um...became a uh well I used to be a whore going to parties with drugs and alcohol getting completely shit faced so yeah I could do that."

"Huh never knew that. Although I'm understanding why you don't drink and smoke now."

Hoseok sighed softly and was about to pull away "you're disgusted aren't you?"

Taehyung kept him in place "I fucked someone before killing them are you disgusted?"

"No" Hoseok smiled at him and soon Taehyung leaned down to kiss his lips softly.

As promised.. here are four chapters as part of my chapter marathons for hitting 1k followers uwu I hope 4 was enough? 😰 I hope they were okay?

Also which book should I updated next??

Oh and on another note... BTS tickets went on sale today for the London concern, I was on the website since 7am, the waiting room in 8:55 am and in the queue at 9am and axs made me wait for an hour till I got on the site only to find 'no tickets available' smh. I really wish I could've gotten them I wanted to see them so bad :'(( well done to anyone who got tickets though!

Oh and i love you guys so much thank you staying with me and reading my books I appreciate it :') 💖💕