XV

an; hope you guys enjoy this 2

an; hope you guys enjoy this 2.2k+ words update 🤭
_______________
⚠️ drugs/alcohol/violence/slight dub con ⚠️

"Why do you look so glum?" Yoongi cackled when he saw the shorter male's scowl.

"He's just missing his boyfriend, first time away from him for so long hm?~" Namjoon teased causing the younger's scowl to deepen.

"Shut it both of you." Rolling his eyes he took out his phone out to focus his attention on.

"Awh don't tell me you're jealous of his brother?~" Yoongi joined in with the teasing.

"Of course not! I'm glad he found his brother, I just didn't realise he'd spend the whole two days with him." Chewing his lower lip Jimin placed his phone back in his pocket before exhaling "look... I'm so happy he found Hoseok and he's all well and that but...I don't think Jungkook is safe with him. People are still after Hoseok. I'm just worried for Jungkook and Taehyung at this point."

"Huh, you're worried for me?" As in on queue the brunet walked in with a bag of cash which he placed on the coffe table before stopping in front of the shorter "the old Jimin would want to help Hoseok no matter the risks. What happened?"

"I never said I wouldn't help him, I'm just...sceptical and worried of the consequences." The older by a few months stared right back at the male who towered over him "anyways wouldn't it be better for you if you kept Hoseok near? If he stayed here you wouldn't have to worry about someone getting to him when you're away because you know who comes in and out of this place and you know intruders are always dealt with. "

"Okay and what happened to the Jimin a few months ago telling me it's a bad idea to get with him? Don't you think moving in is dangerous territory?" Raising a eyebrow up questioningly caused Jimin to sigh.

"He's only saying all this because it's effecting his own relationship." Yoongi cackled before bringing his drink up to his lips "but he's not wrong about letting Hoseok live here, it would be safer for him and more beneficial for you."

"Maybe, we'll see after tonight's job. By the way Jungkook and Hoseok will meet us at the venue." Straightening up Taehyung was about to leave but Jimin's voice stopped him.

"Wait Jungkook called you?"

"Nope he texted me last night about bringing his weapons over when he decided to stay over at Hoseok's. So I went to visit Hoseok to drop off what he has to wear tonight and what Jungkook needs for tonight now stop sulking you'll see your boyfriend in a few hours."

***

"Jungkook and Hoseok are already here, Jungkook's already at the table we're going to be sat at." Taehyung announced as he looked up at the building. It's red pink lights from surrounding buildings illuminated the mafia boss' face.