XI

Taehyung gawked at the male coming down the steps

"And HoeHoe's back" blonde Hoseok with blue dip dyed tips whistled whilst the other Hoseok just rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"Yeah he can definitely do it" Yoongi said in a low deep tone so only Taehyung heard but hearing him Taehyung gave him yet another death glare before the older the male left sipping his coffee quietly.

Returning his gaze back on both Hoseoks his mouth gwaked open as he had clear view of his boyfriend's plump's ass; too distracted on that gorgeous ass he didn't even notice both Jimin and Jungkook approach until he heard a snicker fromJimin "who knew a country boy could make the great gang leader's speechless and mouth watering." Which resulted in Jimin getting a whack at the back of his head.

"Jeez hyung I don't appreciate how you're drooling over my brother" Jungkook mumbled softly but before he could reply he heard his Hoseok speak.

"Taehyung I'll be back late don't wait up~" Hoseok sang as he let the other Hoseok lead him out.

"Wait!" quickly reacting he held onto Hoseok's free hand; successfully making him stop "Where are you going dressed like that? Is it a job?"

Removing his hands from Hoseok, Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly "not exactly...its more of like a race thing, don't worry about it I'll be safe"

"Hoseok come on! We're going to be late and he's going to start saying spewing shit about you being a coward again" Hoseok begged causing the other Hoseok to roll his eyes "it doesn't matter I'll always beat him."

"I don't doubt that for a second but still come on!"

"Coming!" Just as he was about to run over Taehyung pulled him back "what's this about someone calling you a coward? Where are you going anyway?"

"I'll be fine Taehyung" Hoseok smiled softly, seeing him about to protest against he wrapped both arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Hoseok slowly moved Taehyung's hand down his waist and not long after they started move down his body on their own until they were placed on his butt where he gave them a squeeze causing a soft moan to leave the younger's lips.

Pulling away Hoseok smiled at him "don't wait up." With that Hoseok quickly ran out of Taehyung's arms and out of the building with Hoseok and Taehyung calling after him.

Sighing Taehyung looked back at Jimin at two of his mates, one who was laughing and one who had the straightest face on.

"Yeah I'm going to need more time to get used to you two dating."

"W-wow you really a-are whipped f-for him."

Taehyung glared at Jimin and held a gun at him "shut up I'll kill you" hearing him only made him laugh even more.

After Jimin's laugh ceased Taehyung spoke again "where are you off to dressed like that?"

"Oh to the HSR, today's the day all the top of the top are racing" Jungkook smiled happily making Taehyung nod, remembering that every year they go.

"I might join you this year, I don't have anything to do" Taehyung smiled making both males smile too.

"Did someone say HSR?" All three males turned around to face Yoongi who had the biggest grin on his face.

"Are you entering this year hyung?" Jungkook questioned seeing him.

"I'm not sure we'll find out." Yoongi's grin remained as he started to head out with the other three males following.

***

Hoseok loves the crowd going wild when they saw him enter along with other Hoseok following behind in his own car.

Getting out they were greeted by Jooheon "Johnny's over there saying he could beat you this year." Hearing that made Hoseok laugh "oh yeah? And how much is he betting?"

"5,000" Hoseok smiled hearing him before countering the offer "tell him - make it 50,000."

Nodding Jooheon did as told, watching him interact with his arch-nemesis when it came to racing he soon saw a thumbs up.

***

"Holy fuck it's packed" Taehyung said in surprise as they luckily found five empty seats next to each other after buying bottles of alcohol and cigarettes to enjoy whilst watching.

"Yep and we didn't miss it looks like they're starting." Jimin smiled as he popped open a bottle and took a sip "who did you guys put your money on?"

"J-Hope duh." Jungkook said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, the other two males nodding and agreeing with him.

"Huh, is he that good?" Taehyung question causing all three males to turn their heads to him and speak in usion "he's the fucking best."

"Wow alright" Taehyung blinked.

"Ah I always wish I had him as my brother, him and Hoseok hyung of course."

"Shh it's starting." Jimin hushed him as he saw the flag girl dressed in a strapless top that only covered her breasts and a pair of short shorts that revealed her ass when she bent down with a pair of long high heels raise the flag "one..."

***

"When are you going to kill him?"

"Today."

"Really? And how's that?"

"I loosened his breaks quickly when he got out, he has 10 times to break before it goes."

The lady smiled brightly "today's the day you die Hoseok."

"Two..."

"Three...

"Go!"