IV

"Last time I saw him he was 2."

"You want me to find a...what? A 18 year old?" Taehyung questioned as his hands lit up a cigarette.

"A-ah, yeah." Hoseok scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably, noticing this Taehyung raised a eyebrow "you don't smoke?" Seeing him shake his head Taehyung asked another question "drink?"

"No I don't drink or smoke or anything that's related to this world."

"If that's so then why did you help me out? You're part of this world already." Taehyung smirked when he saw the younger male sigh.

"I don't like being part of this world, the only times I get involved is if there's a lead with finding my brother and that is why I helped you because you're a huge lead."

"Wow, I feel honoured." Inhaling a huge puff of smoke he exhaled slowly.

"Well that and whenever someone finds me." Hoseok said so casually that made Taehyung once again raise his eyebrow, seeing this Hoseok smiled before explaining "my parents are Jung Taekwoon and Aeri."

"You're their son?" Hoseok smiled and nodded at Taehyung's widen eyes "yeah. Yeah I am."

"But they died...?" Hoseok shook his heard when he heard Taehyung "no well I mean they're dead now but they ran away together. I, you know what I'll explain."

"Leo are you sure we should do this? We'll be wanted." A young girl said as she hesitantly followed after her lover.

"You want a family don't you?" The young male turned to face her.

"I do...more then anything..." she said truthfully as she held onto his outstretched hand.

"Then lets leave. Leave this life, start anew and raise a family." Hearing that Aeri smiled and nodded as she let Taekwoon lead her away from the warehouse.

The couple managed to live 10 happy years with no problems in the countryside, that was until it was their first son's 4th birthday.

"Happy birthday baby!~" a young Hoseok squealed hearing his eomma and hugged onto her "thank you!"

"You're turning into a big boy aren't you?" She cooed as she ran a hand through his hair.

"Yeah! Eomma where's appa?" The young boy questioned when he didn't notice his father.

"He'll be soon shortly with a surprise! How about you go change, and by the time you're done he'll be back I promise." Nodding enthusiastically Hoseok ran to his room and changed into the new shirt and jeans that his parents brought him the last time they went shopping.

"Where's Hoseok?" Aeri turned around when she heard Taekwoon with a soft smile "he's just gone up to change...where's the cake...?"

"About that...we have a issue, Ravi just called Samuel found us we only have hours to leave and hide again."

Aeri's eyes widened "how did he find us after 10 years?!"

"I-I don't know but we need to go-"

"Appa!" Hoseok quickly ran to hug onto his father's legs tightly "hello Hoseokie~ I know eomma said I'd have a surprise for you but we'll have to leave, okay?"

"Leave? Where to?" Young Hoseok lifted his head up to smile at his appa who patted his head.

"That cutie is a surprise~" before Hoseok could reply there was loud banging on their door, both parent's eyes widen as soon as they heard the door "Hoseok go with your eomma."