XVII

⚠️WARNING: mention of dub con/ violence/torture/disturbing events for some ‼️

"Hoseok was pregnant."

"What? What do you mean 'was'? He's either pregnant or not and how does that have anything to do with what's in the box?" Yoongi's eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"My child." Unable to pull his gaze away from the dead embryo in the box he chewed on his lower lip harshly.

Flashbacks of Hoseok constantly trying to tell him something flooded his brain, each time Hoseok tried something came up but maybe if he actually listened back then he could've prevented this.

"Your child? What the fuck Taehyung you didn't have a—Oh my god" coming over to look for himself Yoongi immediately covered his mouth in shock.

"Wait, it might not be yours, it might not even be Hoseok's! Was Hoseok even pregnant?" Namjoon questioned.

A few moments of silence passed before Jimin spoke up "He was...he's 10 weeks pregnant."

"How would you know?" Yoongi questioned the shorter who bit his lip.

"Well first of all it was obvious with how he's been acting and second of all, I went with him to our doctor about his pregnancy the day before he left."

"I hate to say this...but how are we sure it's Taehyung's? He could've fooled around—"

"No because by the time Hoseok would've been impregnated they we're together for a while." Yoongi interjected and in doing so cut Namjoon off.

"But how are we sure he didn't go fucking someone else behind Taehyung back?"

"Maybe...maybe because my brother isn't a idiot! His life is constantly in danger why would he go behind Taehyung's back when he knows that he could end up dying because of it?!" Seeing no one reply Jungkook inhaled sharply "Hoseok also actually cared for Taehyung so instead of degrading my brother to a mere whore use your damn brains!"

"Jungkookie's right, Hoseok wouldn't whore around, especially behind Taehyung's back." Jimin agreed with the younger.

Nodding in agreement Namjoon looked back at the contents of the box grimly before spotting a note.

Picking it up he used his sleeve to wipe away the blood "they sent us a usb stick too." Namjoon mumbled, hearing him Taehyung gazed at the stick before snapping himself out of his regretful state.

"Whether it's mine or not, you can find out later with tests for now check what they've put on that USB stick. It could give us some insight to where Hoseok might be."

Nodding Namjoon went to his PC to plug in the device and decrypt it's password which was child's play for Namjoon.

By the time everything was available Taehyung joined the others with clean hands and a poker face.