VI

"I find out he's alive, in this building and some fuckers have to come and ruin it

"I find out he's alive, in this building and some fuckers have to come and ruin it." Jungkook growled as he fixed his mask.

"I'm sure he's just run off hiding or something." Jimin tried comforting him as he put on his own mask considering they were the assassins of the group.

"Right. And what if he didn't? What if he was taken away again? Would Taehyung help me get him back? Would he risk the whole gang to get my brother back?"

Not knowing how to answer Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line. He knew Taehyung well enough that he wouldn't go risking the gang members just for one person he wasn't even close to or mattered to him.

"That's what I thought." The younger mumbled when minutes passed and Jimin still didn't respond.

Not wanting to lose his his brother again Jungkook rushed out their room and quickly attached himself onto the wall and soon enough he was on the ceiling, pressing his earpiece in further he started heading towards the room Taehyung told him to.

When it came to intruders everyone knew their job but depending on the type of intruder their locations vary especially for Jimin and Jungkook.

***

"Where's the Jung boy?!" The masked man yelled, his gun pointed onto none other then Kim Namjoon who's hands were held up in the air "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You have that Jung boy in this place and I want him, my leader wants him." His voice not lowering until he felt something cold pressed against the back of his head.

"Well tell whoever the fuck your leader is that he'll have to wait longer for the Jung boy." Taehyung threatened as he pressed the gun's end further against the back of his head.

"Why are you protecting him? Once he's dead there won't be any Jungs left." The person tried reasoning but Taehyung only hummed as he wasn't really interested in listening.

As he was about to press the trigger the man managed to flick his hand. Gun scattering out of Taehyung's hand he whipped his head to the side seeing the man making a run for it.

Pressing a certain button on his earpiece "head to the front of the house, Jimin or Jungkook I need one of you there asap." Taehyung spoke out before running in the direction the male did.

***

Managing to get out of the gang's place the man ran as fast as he could away from the place. However a car engine roared to his side, eyes widening at the driver he got his spare knife out and rub towards the car.

Closing his eyes shut the driver pressed a certain button and stepped on the accelerator. Hearing the thud he opened his eyes hesitantly.

Sticking his head out the window he looked ahead to find that he hit the man.

Hearing a thud to his right he immediately turned his head only to be faced with a unfamiliar black masked male with blades in either hand.

Moments later Taehyung run out and sighed in relief at the sight "Hoseok!"

Seeing Taehyung slightly relieved Hoseok from his fear of the male with the blades. Getting out of the car he stood on shaky legs.

Even though he was part of this world he could never kill. He wasn't a killer. Only a driver.

"Sorry I didn't think they caught onto me again." Hoseok scratched the back of his neck as the two males made their way over.

"It's fine." Taehyung assured "where'd you go?"

"Oh...I heard someone sneak in the room when I was slightly asleep and quickly got out, obviously after I got dressed but yeah, I figured they may realise I wasn't inside and come out looking for me. And as soon as they come out I was going to well... what I just did." Hoseok gestured to the unconscious male he hit.

Hearing this the masked male stared Hoseok dead in the eyes as he walked past him to get the body from under the car.

"Ah, and here I thought they took you Taehyung confessed as he watched the male pressing two fingers against the unconscious male's neck before speaking "he's still breathing."

A smirk appeared on Taehyung's face hearing that and turned his attention on the masked male "I'll take him then."

Hoseok was about to speak but stopped when he saw the other male's eyes pierce through him.

Gulping slightly due to the fact that he was feeling slightly intimidated by the other he spoke hesitantly "I'm-i'm going to park."

Giving the masked male a slight smile Hoseok turned to get back in his car.

"Hobi."

Hoseok stood still when he heard the nickname, unable to believe his ears he stayed facing the opposite direction.

Seeing Hoseok stay so still he carefully unwrapped the mask from his face before speaking again "Hobi...it's...it's Kookie..." taking a few hesitant steps forward he slowly turned Hoseok around to be faced with shiny eyes filled with tears brimming at the corners.

Lips quivering he carefully brought a hand up to caress his cheek "y-you're alive...y-you're alive and w-well." Hoseok smiled through the tears that were freely falling down his cheek now.

"I t-thought you w-were dead too." Jungkook sobbed loudly as he threw himself at the elder, arms tightly wrapping around his waist as his blades clattered down onto the road.

"I m-missed you h-hyung!" Burying his face into the shorter male's neck he hugged him close not wanting to let go.

He felt a arm wrapped around him and a hand run through his soft hair soothingly "I m-missed you too K-Kookie..." Hoseok sniffled against the younger's hair "there h-hasn't been a day w-where I haven't t-thought about you."

Calming at the touch Jungkook whimpered out "please don't e-ever leave me. Ever. N-never leave me a-again."

"Never." Hoseok pressed a soft kiss on the crown of his head "never ever."

I think I'm going to add images/gifs at the beginning of chapters, yay or nay??

Ah and I hope you guys liked this update? We're done with junghope's part of this story...but oho prepare yourself for the next chapters ;) *coUGH* VHOPE *COUGH* ;))

Oh! Also I published a new book! And it's Junghope!! I've already posted the fanfic trailer and intro so make sure to check it out :)