1

Mark sat in the living, coloring book open in front of him, a few crayons next to him, he was currently coloring a disney Prince. Mark poked his tongue out between his pink lips and looked pretty focused on the coloring.

Mark was what you call someone who is into 'age play'- but not in the sexual way, he just liked the idea of relaxing and coloring or watching kid shows, it was so he could forget about all his problems at the moment.

Unfortunately, Mark had a girlfriend and she didn't know, because, he was terrified of her reaction, what would she do? Laugh? Get mad? Leave? It would break Mark's heart to lose her since she was a reason for him to smile everyday, of course, his friends and fans were both a close second, but you get it.

Mark seemed content at the moment until someone knocked on the door, and he flinched, quickly snapping out of his headspace, he grabbed the crayons and coloring book running upstairs, shoving them into a box, the person outside the door kept knocking-

"Comin-" Mark cleared his throat, "Fuck, i mean I'm coming!" He pulled his pull-up off, throwing it on the floor and putting some boxers on and putting the pull-up in the box, pushing it into his closet in the very back, he slipped his flannel on and ran downstairs, making sure everything was put up, he took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Amy!" He said, smiling widely, Amy was his girlfriend, the girl he adored and hoped to be with her forever.

She smiled, hugging him, "Hi, Markimoo! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" He chuckled, letting her in, she set her bag down on the couch and soon Chica was running into the living room, panting, tongue hanging out her mouth as she licked Amy's leg.

"Hi, Chica!"

Mark was lost in thought now, thinking, should he tell her? They had been together for about 2 years and a half so she had been with him long enough, maybe.

Maybe.

-

Amy was gone and now he was free to go back into headspace and watch the Spongebob episodes he recorded, but his mind was too busy full of thoughts.

He closed his eyes, tears threatening to fall, he was overthinking again. Mark needed to talk to someone, good thing he did tell someone.

Sean.

Mark's eyes snapped open and the tears spilled, he dashed upstairs, going into his recording room, grabbing his headphones, and flopping down into his chair, grabbing the Tim plushie that sat on his table, not caring about the current tears that streamed down his face.

He opened up skype, finding Sean's name, 'sean vs jack'. Mark gave a small snort but he kept crying as he clicked on his contact, messaging him first.

markipoo: jack,, are u awake? ik its late for u,,,,

sean vs jack: yeye i am, im editing rn whats up?

markipoo: can,,, we call?

sean vs jack: sure !!

Mark quickly clicked the video call, clutching Tim to his chest as Sean answered, his face popping up on screen, a smile on his face, a light on to illuminate his face.

"What's up, little duder?" Sean asked, looking at Mark, his expression changed, and he immediately spoke again, "You're holding Tim, what's wrong?" Sean knew immediately that something was up if he had Tim.

Mark had his thumb in his mouth, which was a habit he had, "Over thinking.." Though it sounded more like, 'oker tining'. "Mark, don't speak with your thumb in your mouth, you know better."

Mark nodded, pulling his thumb out his mouth and sighing, "Over thinking."

Sean started clicking away with his mouse, Mark had forgot he was editing, now Mark felt bad, interrupting his editing time, but Sean always said he didn't mind.

"Over thinking? About what?"

"Amy.." Mark said, hoping Sean would understand and somehow, Sean did, after thinking about it. Sean popped his neck before speaking, "About her reaction? If you tell her?" Mark nodded, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"Well, I think it's a good idea if you do tell her, I mean, what if you two get married? You cant keep it a secret forever, I was surprised you told me, you cried halfway through it." Sean said, looking away at a different screen, clicking the mouse around and looking at Mark again.

"Y-Yeah, I know, but, what if she thinks I like it in the sexual way?" Mark didn't like thinking about it that way, seriously, people used daddy or mommy as a kink and it disgusted him, he just wanted a caregiver, he wanted Sean, but, he lives in Ireland, and, Mark wasn't gonna call Sean daddy. Never. Ever.

Sean shook his head, "Try to stay big long enough to explain why you do it, she'll understand then. You can't hide it forever, duder." Mark squirmed in his seat. Sean called him that when he was in headspace or to make him slip into headspace, sometimes Mark would get mad because ever since he told Sean, he's been Little Mark and not Big Mark, except when they made videos and Sean would still almost make him slip.

"I-I guess.." Mark finally said, nodding.

"Sean! Are you talking to Mark?" Signe's soft voice rung through Mark's ears as she came into view, "Aww, am I speaking with Big Mark or Little Mark?" Yes, Signe knew too, actually, Bob and Wade knew too, which they were okay with it. They thought it was a good way to get rid of stress and just forget instead of drinking, besides, Mark can't drink.

"Little Mark.." Mark murmured, feeling a smile form across his pink lips.

"You doing okay, duder?" She asked, even she called him that. Mark shrugged, "He's been over thinking, basically stressing out Big him, and Little him. Get his mind off it." Sean said.

Signe pulled a chair up and Sean moved over to continue editing.

Signe leaned in, smiling, head resting in her hands, "Did you color today?" She asked, "M-mhm!" Mark nodded, setting Tim down on his desk, some tears staining the poor plushie.

"Ooh! Which coloring book did you use?"

Mark stood up, "I-I'll get it, wait there!" Signe raised an eyebrow, "What's the magic word?"

"Oh! Uh.." Mark pursed his lips, thinking before smiling again, "Please?"

"Of course."

And Mark ran off into his room to grab the box and get his favorite coloring book out.

-

this was kinda long, oops?

-izzy 💕