13

"Prince, come on or we're gonna be late! We have to go pick Sean up from the airport."

Amy knocked on Mark's bedroom door lightly as she heard a quiet crash. Her hand went to the doorknob, but it seemed he beat her to it. The door swung open and there stood Mark in the middle of pulling a t-shirt on. The brunette giggled and shut his bedroom door as he walked out, smiling.

"I can't wait to see Sean! He was the first to find out about-- well, you know," Mark nodded towards his girlfriend who nodded back and pulled her car keys from her purse while they walked downstairs. "And I get to meet his new girlfriend! This is gonna be so exciting!"

"I've heard she's nice." Amy added as she walked outside and towards the car. She watched Mark lock the front door and close it prior to hopping down the steps excitedly.

"Yeah! I bet she is."

--

As Amy pulled up to the airport, she had to quickly park and unbuckle since Mark was hopping out the car before she could even shift gears. Laughing at his enthusiasm, the brunette got out of the car and walked inside the airport alongside her boyfriend who was frantically looking around.

"Calm down, babe. He'll be here soon."

Mark only nodded, still looking around to hopefully see Sean or even his girlfriend since he kinda knew what she looked like from pictures he was sent.

"Markimoo!"

Hearing that all too familiar Irish accent made Mark drop everything and take off running as Sean came into view. The half korean basically threw himself to his friends arms, hugging Sean tightly and making muffled noises of excitement.

Sean stumbled back, dropping his bag to catch Mark and make sure he didn't fall. "Whoa, Marki! You almost knocked me down, buddy." The Irish man chuckled before setting Mark down who was out of breath from running. Eventually, Amy walked up behind Mark and waved as Sean's girlfriend made her way over to the other three with a grin.

"Oh, right! Amy, Mark, meet Evelien!"

"Call me Gab." She giggled, shaking Mark's hand and giving Amy a quick hug. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Gab." Amy smiled.

"Come on! I've got so much planned!" Mark exclaimed as he grabbed Sean's hand and was dragged outside to the car. "Sorry, girls! Mark's in charge, it seems!" He apologized before the doors to the airport shut. Amy shook her head and grabbed Sean's bag before walking towards the doors alongside Evelien.

"Sean's been so excited to see Mark. It's been such a long week for him."

"It seems as though they're both excited." Amy giggled as both girls reached the car. "Hey, Mark, I'm driving, remember?"

"I remember!"

--

Amy pulled into the driveway, her head turning slightly to see Mark still excitedly talking to Sean. Gab sat in the passenger seat. She parked and turned the car off, smiling as Mark opened the door.

"Mark," Sean spoke up as he grabbed his back from the trunk, along with Gab's, setting them down and shutting the trunk. Mark looked at Sean as he shut the car door.

"Have you been following Amy's rules?"

It was a question that caught Mark off guard, but he quickly nodded and grabbed Sean's bag before pulling it up the steps to the front door. They could all hear Henry and Chica barking loudly.