10

Ethan was anxious as Tyler helped him get out the van, the poor coffee bean boy clutching the blanket that he was given while asleep. Seeing everyone at the swings, Tyler and Ethan made their way over to them.

Tyler had his arm over the others shoulder as they made their way over to them, Ethan didn't understand why he was so anxious, he just.. didn't know. He knew they would most likely accept him, but he just always had that lingering doubt in the back of his head.

Soon, Kathryn looked up and noticed them, smiling, "Hey, boys, everything okay?" Tyler nodded in response and glanced at Ethan who nodded toward him, trembling sightly. Tyler gave him a reassuring smile before speaking again, "Um, I found something out, and Ethan would like to tell you guys, or, I can."

Ethan shook his head and took a deep breath, he could do it. Tyler was right there and these are his friends, they'll be accepting. Soon, Ethan cleared his throat, "Mark," Mark looked at Ethan curiously, tilting his head, "I'm just like you.." Mark stared at Ethan for a few moments before he seemed to understand, gasping quietly. Mark stood up and immediately wrapped his arms around Ethan, "You're a Little, too!" Amy gasped, smiling, along with Kathryn who walked over to them, "Aw! That's so nice." Amy spoke up, walking over.

"Ethan and Mark can have play dates and such! Aww, it'll be so much fun!" Amy exclaimed, giggling. Ethan perked up, looking at Mark who nodded approvingly. He seemed excited, too.

"Yay!" Ethan clapped, though still clutching the blanket, "C'mon, Ethan! Lets go play in the sand with Aunt Kat!" Mark exclaimed as he ran off to the sand box, Kathryn following. Amy stayed on the swings.

Ethan nodded but pulled Tyler away from the others and closer to the van, "Ethan? What's wrong?"

"Thank you so much, Ty. It means a lot that you helped me, so I.. wanted to ask you something.." Ethan mumbled, Tyler smiled gently, cupping the smaller males cheeks, "Go on, coffee bean."

Ethan nodded, "Okay, uh.." He swallowed the lump in his throat and bit his bottom lip, "Ty- I was.. wondering if.. maybe.. y-you..— only if you w-want too! But, ..I was wondering if you.. might.. w-wanna be.. my.. my.. caregiver.. I've never h-had one and- I don't have to call you any special name like d-daddy or anything- I can just call you Ty—"

Tyler pressed his index finger to Ethans lips, causing the smaller boy to hush, his cheeks flushed as he stared up at Tyler, awaiting his response. "I would love to be your caregiver, and Ethan, you can call me daddy if that's what you want to call me. As long as I can call you princess." Ethan squeaked, the nickname sent shivers through his entire body, he loved it.

Immediately, without a second thought, he nodded, squealing, "Thank you, daddy!"

"Ethan! You comin' to play?!" Mark shouted.

Ethan looked up at Tyler as he stroked his cheek, "Go ahead, princess."

Ethan bounced as he pressed a kiss to Tylers cheek and ran off to the sand box, Tyler watching. Soon, Amy was walking toward Tyler with a smile across her lips, "Ethan looks happier than usual, what happened?"

"I just became his caregiver."

"Aw, that must be it."

Tyler nodded and watched the others play in the sand box, standing beside Amy as he did, the female waved towards Mark as he glanced over to them. Tyler even waved and Mark tapped Ethans shoulder. Ethan looked at Tyler and waved, "Love you, daddy!"

Tyler's face flushed, he knew how to respond but he wasn't ready for that, he loved it though, he couldn't deny.

"Love you, too, princess!"

BITCH YES.

-sam!!💕