12

;)

---

...

baby boy💛: mommy!!

mommy💓: yes, prince?

baby boy💛: good morning uwu

mommy💓: aw. good morning. how'd you sleep? did you go to bed at the regular time?

Mark chewed on his bottom lip at Amy's question. Yes, he did go to bed at the right time, he just.. really had trouble sleeping last night. He really wanted her to live with him.

It would make this so much easier..

baby boy💛: mhm!!
> umm,, mommy can you come over later? i miss u

mommy💓: mommy has to run some errands first, but i'll buy you a new plushie while im out. how's that sound?

baby boy💛: !!!!!!! REALLY? ;;;; pls pls pls mommy

mommy💓: haha okay hon. ill be there in an hour or so. i love you, prince. ❤️

baby boy💛: i love you, too mommy!! 💞

Mark closed his phone and smiled softly, setting the device beside him on his bed. He had just gotten over being sick and now he was back to his regularly scheduled program.

Unfortunately, Sean and Signe had parted ways since then, as well. It upset Mark just as much as it upset the former couple, but he knew it was for the best. Mark still had Signe's number since she still meant a lot to him when it came to him first telling Sean and the guys about... well, Little Mark.

Mark sighed and sat up, his hair a mess and his boxers twisted in an uncomfortable way. How the fuck..?

Laughing, Mark stood up and fixed his boxers before grabbing his phone and dialing Bob's number, walking towards the bathroom.

"Am I speaking with Little or Big Mark on this fine morning?"

Mark snorted as Bob answered the phone, finding it amusing that his friend needed that confirmation before they went any further. Plus, Bob knew of Amy's rules for Little Mark. And a rule was added recently.

Try not to swear when in headspace as well as those baby is talking to.

And Bob wouldn't hear the end of it from Amy.

"Big Mark. I just got up a few minutes ago and I'm about to take a shower. I called to ask about streaming today- or making a video. I don't know. I'm bored."

Bob laughed softly, a small sound emitting from his side of the phone that sounded like he was shifting around. "I wouldn't mind that. Let's stream, man. I can call up Wade. Wanna invite Sean, too? You can shower and we can discuss a time in the group chat."

Mark nodded to himself as he grabbed a towel and a wash cloth. "Sounds good to me, Bob. Amy's gonna be over in an hour- she's buying me a new plushie. I'll be free after she shows up. So, around.. sometime after lunch."

Mark and Bob talked a little longer before finally hanging up. The half korean tossed his phone on his bed before walking back into the batnroom and turning the shower on.

...

Amy showed up as Mark finished pulling his sweatpants on, his hair still wet and he hadn't managed to grab a shirt.

"Prince, it's me!"

Mark gasped and lifted his head before sprinting --and almost tripping-- down the stairs. He was so excited to see her, Amy had to drop the bag she had since Mark wrapped his arms around her as tightly as possible. "I missed you, babe!"

Big Mark is in charge. Nice to know. Amy smiled, returning Mark's gesture until he finally let go. She picked up the bag she dropped and pulled a plushie from it, handing it to Mark.

"It's an--"

"Isabelle plushie?! Amy, she's so cute! Thank you!" Amy received a small kiss to the lips as a way to show Mark really appreciated it. They both eventually made it upstairs to Mark's room.

"I'm gonna be streaming with the guys, soon. Will you stick around?" Mark asked timidly, not wanting to make Amy feel like she had to stay if she didn't want too. He knew he could be clingy and Mark didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Of course, Marki. I'll take Chica for a walk and fix you fish sticks while you stream."

Mark's cheeks heated up at Amy mentioning fixing him food. He always enjoyed when Amy cooked for him. It was always so nice and it warmed his heart.

...

Hours passed and at the end of the day, Mark was laying on the couch, his head in Amy's lap and a blanket thrown over his body. He was clutching his Isabelle plushie while he dozed off, his lips parted and his breathing evening out.

Amy found it too cute and continued to brush her fingers through Mark's hair while Avatar: The Last Airbender came on (It was all reruns, but Amy and Mark both enjoyed it). {a/n: ik that shit don't come no more, leave me alone i love that show}

The brunette was beyond what words could describe happy. She was able to provide for Mark and make him happy just like she wanted. She was ready to support whatever he decided to do.

And being his caregiver was one of the many things she enjoyed being.