4

Mark started to panic as Amy rubbed his head, "Go upstairs and change, pull yourself out of headspace, I'll stall them..!" Amy whispered as Mark ran upstairs.

Amy stood up and looked around, making sure everything was in place, she grabbed Mark's sippy cup and threw it in the dishwasher, soon Amy jogged to the front door when they knocked again, "Mark?"

Amy fixed her hair and swung open the door, "Hey, guys!"

"Amy! I didn't expect to see you here!" Ethan exclaimed as he tried to walk in but Amy pushed him back, "Isn't the weather soooo nice today?" Amy smiled nervously, leaning against the door.

"Uh, yeah.. is Mark here?" Tyler asked, seeming a bit suspicious about this. "Y-yeah! He's uh--" Amy got cut off by Mark's voice, "I'll be down in a minute!"

Amy was slightly relieved as she slowly invited them in, Amy walked to the couch and noticed the Sam plushie, immediately throwing it upstairs before Tyler or Ethan could see.

"What's taking Mark so long?"

"Oh, y-ya' know, slept in.. so, uh, whatcha' guys need?" Amy tilted her head and sat down-- a loud crash was heard and as Amy looked up, Mark was running around upstairs, grabbing the Sam plushie.

"What was that-?!" Ethan said as Amy rested a hand on his shoulder, "Nothing! I didn't hear anything! So, anyway, what do you guys need?" Mark soon jogged downstairs, smiling nervously. "Hey, guys!"

"There you are, Mark. We need to get other things ready for the tour, we start next month, and we aren't done yet." Tyler said as he grabbed Mark's wrist, "We gotta get to the office, Kathryn's waiting."

"C-Can't Amy just drive me?" Mark pulled his arm away, looking at Amy, she could tell he was slipping, but he was trying to push it away.

"Why?" Ethan asked, tilting his head, "W-well, Amy is apart of this tour as well and she should be able to help to!" Mark exclaimed as Tyler raised an eyebrow at Mark, shaking his head as he grabbed Ethan's wrist, "Yeah, fine, come on Ethan."

Tyler and Ethan walked out the front door, shutting it.

Mark sighed and fell back onto the couch, "You okay, prince?" Amy asked as she sat down next to him, rubbing the side of his head.

"Yeah, I am, mommy.." He mumbled softly, closing his eyes in content. Mark didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay home and play while in headspace with Amy-- he wanted to also help with the tour since Tyler was right, it did start next month.

"Come on, baby, we gotta get going.." Amy whispered, pressing her lips to his forehead softly.

-

Amy and Mark made it to the office, seeing Kathryn there, of course. Mark was twiddling his thumbs, "It's okay, baby, you can do it." Amy encouraged him as she got out the car, he followed her.

After getting inside, Kathryn waved at them, "So, we've got to get your suits ready, remember, you're wearing Wilford's suit and Bim Trimmer's suit to two of the places we're going to." She said, looking up at Mark.

Amy looked at Mark as he slowly nodded, "Mhm." Mark chuckled softly. "Why Wilford's?" Amy suddenly asked as she sat down beside Kathryn, "Hm, a fan suggested it. Unfortunately, Wilford's suit got ripped while making Markiplier TV, so I need you to sew it." Kathryn closed the laptop, setting it aside, looking at Amy, "Oh, yeah, sure."

-

After about 3 hours of prepping, everything was done and Amy and Mark were leaving, "Remember, next Thursday is the flight!" Kathryn exclaimed as they walked out.

Marks sighed in relief, getting in the car along with Amy, "When we get home, prince," she started the car, "You can change into your pjs and get comfy and be in headspace as long as you want, how does that sound?"

Mark slowly smiled, looking straight forward as Amy began driving down the road, "Good.."

-

this is overdue and shitty im sorry

-izzy 💕