6

Without a warning, the front door opened, "Rise and shine--!" Ethan's voice rang through the house that belonged to Mark, Tyler right behind him, "Don't tell me he slept in?"

"Well, Amy's car is here." Ethan noted as he walked in, Tyler following him, "Mark? Amy?" Tyler called out. Ethan walked to the kitchen, "Maybe out back?" Tyler questioned as he walked to the back door and looked out the window on the door, "Hey, there they are--" Tyler paused, standing and staring at whatever he saw outside, "What's wrong?" Ethan pushed Tyler aside and looked out the window himself, his jaw dropping at the sight that he saw.

Mark was on the grass in a onesie, coloring, Amy was sitting beside him, with Chica laying on the other side of him, watching him color. What confused Tyler and Ethan the most was, he looked so content. He was so... happy.

Ethan was about to open the door when Tyler pushed him back, "They're coming in, let's go to the living room." Tyler mumbled quickly as he and Ethan stumbled to the living room, as they made in there, the back door opened, "It got hot out there, huh, prince?"

"Y-yeah, thank you, for watching me color." Mark smiled at her, holding up the coloring book he was coloring in before. Ethan couldn't just stand there anymore, so, he cleared his throat and Mark dropped the coloring book, immediately hiding behind Amy as she looked towards Ethan and Tyler, "Wh-what are you both doing here?! I texted you both, and Kathryn, we weren't gonna be at the office today! Also, you know its rude just to walk into someone's house." Amy was scared and mad at the same time, not a good combination of emotions to have.

Tyler spoke up, "Why the fuck is Mark in a onesie?" Mark whimpered behind Amy, it seemed he was holding back the urge to cry, Amy turned her head to him, smooching his nose, mumbling to him, "Why don't you go upstairs to your room and color, I'll talk with them, okay?" Mark didn't protest at all, he picked up his coloring book, "Okay, m-mommy.."

"I love you, honey." Amy spoke softly, trying to at least calm him down as he walked up the stairs, "I love you, too!"

Amy sighed softly, walking into the living room, Ethan and Tyler staring at her, "Take a seat boys, it's a long story."

...

After about maybe an hour of explaining what Mark was and why he was wearing the onesie, as Tyler had asked, they actually seemed to understand, "It does make sense," Ethan spoke up, "He can't drink, and it helps him relieve stress and worries, I think it's nice." Ethan smiled softly, Tyler followed suit, smiling as well, "Yeah, I think it's cool."

Amy felt all the weight on her shoulders fall off, she was officially calmed and wasn't scared anymore, "I'm gonna go check on Mark, I'll be right back." Amy exclaimed as she walked up the stairs, walking into Mark's room, she heard soft sobbing from under the covers of his bed, and immediately, Amy got down on her knees by his bed, pulling the covers off, "Prince, it's me, it's okay.." Mark let her pull the covers down, looking at his brown eyes as tears fell from them, "Baby boy, shh.. it's okay, I talked with the boys and they seem just fine with it, they're not weired out at all."

"We were at first," Amy jumped at Tyler's voice, Mark sat up slowly, staring at them. "Y..you're okay with me being like.. this?" Mark managed to ask them, tilting his head. They both nodded, "You seem to be happy in your headspace," Tyler commented, "Yeah, and, it helps you relieve stress and worries of anything, so, it makes sense, as we said to Amy." Ethan spoke softly, hoping to reassure Mark that it was all okay.

"See, baby boy? They're okay with it.." Mark wiped his eyes, feeling a smile tug at his lips, "Th-thank you.."

Ethan and Tyler nodded towards Mark, smiling. After a few moments of silence, Ethan spoke up, "Hey, can you show me what you were coloring outside? If that's okay." Mark looked at Amy and she nodded, smiling. Mark hopped to his feet, bouncing as he grabbed the coloring book and plopped down on the floor, "Sit!"
Amy raised her index finger, wagging it, "Nuh-uh, what's the magic word, dear?"

Mark pursed his lips, "Uh, Ethan, sit.. please?" Amy smiled, watching as Ethan took a seat, looking down at Mark's coloring book as Mark opened it.

Now all that was left to do was tell Kathryn, but, she was an understanding girl, Amy would talk to her when Mark was ready to tell her, and that wouldn't be too long.