2

It was the next day.

The sun shined brightly as Mark opened his eyes and sat up, immediately freezing in place, his heart nearly stopping as he felt how damp the bed was and literally fell off the it, yanking everything off, he bundled the covers up, his nose scrunched up in disgust at the smell when it hit his nose.

He dashed downstairs but immediately stopped when he saw someone sitting down and watching TV.

"A-Amy-?!" Mark choked out.

Amy turned the TV down and turned to him, smiling. "Hey!-- What's that smell? It smells like piss?" Mark could feel his heart beating loudly against his rib cage, sweat running down his face.

Mark flinched, his breathing uneven, tears threatening to spill, he knew lying was bad but he had to come up with something, and fast, so he said the first thing that came to mind. "Chica peed on th-the bed-!" Amy raised an eyebrow, getting off the couch.

"I find that hard to believe."

Mark trembled, "Wh-why?"

"Well, one, you're stuttering, two, Chica was outside all night, I let her in when I got here about an hour ago." Amy's hands were on her hips, head tilted, "Tell me the truth."

Mark gulped, his mouth dry, making it hard to even say anything, he managed to speak though, "I-I don't wanna-" You can't hide it forever. Sean's voice rung in Mark's head.

Okay, stay big, don't fall into headspace, be big long enough to tell her and explain.

He nodded slowly, "I-I am into.. age play."

He looked at her, tears nearly spilling from his eyes as he saw her face, her face was blank. That was worse.

"N-not in the sexual way!! I-I like i-it to f-forget about things and g-get rid of stress! I-I can't drink s-so that w-was my last o-option.." Soon her expression changed to one he couldn't describe.

She was still processing it all. "You wet the bed?" Was all she said, causing him to jump, nodding slowly. "I usually wear p-pull-ups.. I had.. f-forgotten last night because I-I was talking with Sean and Signe-"

"Do they know?"

Mark froze, "Y...yes." He looked away. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, making her way over to him and taking the sheets from him.

"I-I was afraid, you'd laugh, or get mad, or leave.." Mark let her take the sheets as the tears streamed down his cheeks like two flowing rivers. Amy gasped, dropping the sheets and pulling him into a hug.

"I'm still trying to process what it is, but, maybe, after I put the sheets in the washer, we can play with your favorite stuffed animals."

Mark looked at her, a smile forming on his lips, "Really?!"

"Mhm!" Amy let the hug go, grabbing the sheets, "Go get them while I put these in." Amy urged, smiling as Mark nodding, running upstairs.

"No running, honey!" Amy said, walking to the laundry room, the smile on her face wider, thinking about what he said. He uses it to get rid of stress? That's.. better than drinking, honestly.

Amy decided to try to see if she could handle him in his headspace, which, she knew, she could.

-

Mark held up his favorite stuffed animal, a cat, smiling, "And this is Scratches! He's my favorite!"

Amy smiled softly, "Why's that?"

"Signe got him for me.. A while back when I first told them about.. ya' know.." Amy giggled, nodding, "I understand. Is Scratches a boy or a girl?"

"A boy!" Mark immediately said, smiling.

Amy tilted her head, Mark acted so cute when in headspace- not that he didn't act cute all the time, but still.

Maybe, she could be... his girlfriend and caregiver?

"Hey, Mark?"

Mark set the stuffed animal down, "Yes, Amy?"

"Do you have a caregiver?"

Mark tilted his head, his eyes shifting around, "Noooo..."

"Do you want one?"

His eyes immediately looked into hers, hope bubbling in his stomach as he saw her smile. "I-I would like one!"

"Maybe I could be your caregiver?"

Mark held Scratches close to him, rocking back and forth,

"Please?"

"Of course."

-

ik its only the 2nd chapter but this book isnt done, there will be more cute fluff things happening.

this book was for fun, so i dont know if i wanna put anything else in this :o just a fluff book bc i am sad all the time Aaaaaaa

-izzy 💕