5

this one is probably quite short, however, i wanted to update this, but i didn't really know what to write, i suppose this book will end soon. :(

///

It was after the tour, Mark was able to stay out of his headspace whilst on stage in front of everyone and he even managed not to slip around his friends, except Amy, of course, she didn't mind his headspace, she slept beside him most of the time on the tour bus so he wouldn't get scared.

Now, Mark was at home, waiting for Amy to arrive, he was in the
kitchen doing dishes since he didn't feel Little at this exact moment, Mark smiled widely when he heard the front door open, "It's Amy, Markimoo!" She exclaimed, shutting the front door, making her way to the kitchen to find him, setting her purse on the kitchen table, she walked over to him, kissing his cheek, "You want to color after you do the dishes, dear?" Mark nodded slowly, "Which reminds me, I'm running out of pages in my favorite coloring book." Mark frowned as he said that, Amy rubbed his cheek her thumb, kissing his nose, "I'll buy you a new one tomorrow, yeah?" Mark slowly shook his head, putting the last plate on the rack, "Nooooo..."

"No?" Amy said, tilting her head as she started to help finish the dishes, "Don't waste money on me." Mark felt that he could buy his own, yeah, it may look weird, but, he's done it before. "Prince, no money spent on you is wasted." Mark felt his cheeks flush, his lips curving to a smile, "Mommyyyy.."

"Don't 'mommy' me, I'm getting you a new coloring book." Mark squeaked happily, soon finishing the dishes.

...

Mark was in his favorite footie pajamas, holding his SepticEye Sam plushie closely to him as he sucked his thumb and watched some Nick Jr. with Amy, running her hands through his hair softly as he leaned against her comfortably, smiling softly.

This was how he wished every day for them could go, but, he knew he couldn't just be Little all the time, he needed to be Big for all sorts of things, and to him, that sucked, but, he appreciated the free time he managed to get with Amy since she didn't live with him just yet. Mark smiled even wider at the thought of Amy living with him, waking up to her every morning and not having to wait on her to show up to the house.

Maybe another time, soon, hopefully.

///

i told you it was gonna be short and im sorry.
this or the next chapter may be the last one/? idk:0

-izzy 💕